Official Jay-Z/N.E.R.D/Wale/J. Cole Fall Tour Thread

laugh.gif
this dude jay-z was in my old hood at mcdonalds last night.

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

I was just wondering, are they selling any merchandise at the concert?
They had t-shirts and hoodies at the Seattle show. They might have been selling other stuff too but there was a line and I couldn't really seewell.

The Providence, RI show was amazing. J.Cole was nice, Wale rocked the crowd and performed in the crowd, N.E.R.D killed it, had everyone standing, realenergetic. And Jay shut the show down, he could practically just let the music play and everyone would've rapped the songs for him. It was cool when Swizzcame out to perform On To The Next.

Originally Posted by Primo Escobar

The Providence, RI show was amazing. J.Cole was nice, Wale rocked the crowd and performed in the crowd, N.E.R.D killed it, had everyone standing, real energetic. And Jay shut the show down, he could practically just let the music play and everyone would've rapped the songs for him. It was cool when Swizz came out to perform On To The Next.

� Vids of Heart of the City/Young Forever UMASS SHOW WAS SICK! First concert and it was my favoriterapper
pimp.gif

J. Cole was nice, most people didn't know the words to Simba and Lights Please though, Wale was good, funny "Yall are saving ya energy for Jay, Iknow, but can I play some go-go for yall?!"
roll.gif
pimp.gif
�and NERD killed it, that new chick singing Lapdance
devil.gif
�and everybody got their two step on when P broke out Beautiful
pimp.gif
��

ru79s5.jpg

can't believe this isn't on the 1st page.

yo came up from the floor.

GREAT time. loved the whole experience. j. cole getting more comfortable with stage fright. n.er.d.'s set was like.. really? (minus "everybodynose".. OMG @ that live). didn't see wale (got patted down at like 8:30. boo @ that). "on to the next one" NEEDS to be a single.

jay is a living legend. roc nation was in the building tonight. yung in front of me was talkin about seein hov in concert back when he opened for big daddykane. o.g. fans.

and he shouted out the umd crowd? lol. lunchin. NO ONE from umd was there.

tried to incite the d.c.-baltimore "rivalry". smh @ that. *!+? of course bmore would be in full effect (at the inner harbor). he wouldn't come tothe verizon center and ask for a baltimore presence, guaranteed.

amazing show in b-more...the way he delivered Big Pimpin
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Can I get a and On to the next one got the crowd live as well..

Wale and J. Cole ripped too, I definitely enjoyed N.E.R.D (don't know about the crowd though)

i missed wale & j. cole (stuck in the ticket/patdown line -_-)
but i loved the rest of the show.... i guess it was safe to say it was one of the best concerts for me so far this year
nerd.gif

shout out to the dudes around me that had all of section 215 high as hell

Back
Top Bottom