Official Jay-Z/N.E.R.D/Wale/J. Cole Fall Tour Thread

When Lupe came out
smokin.gif

wasn't expecting that

anybody would know where i could find the tour merchandise online or know if it will be available soon or after the tour?? i wanted the shirt arrjae2 isdescribing with the roc hand, unfortunately i didnt have money that night and it looks like these shirts are not sold on his official website. any helpappreciated

Man last night in Austin was the sickest...to many memorable moments!
We got moved from the 7th row to the 2nd on the end of the aisle cuz these 6'5 N' was blockin my girl
it was def worth the road trip.
one of the very few fans that close that knew verses word for word he pointed us out at least 3, 4 times
pimp.gif

If preciate dude music u def wont be let down checkin out that second leg wit Jeezy

Tickets are already on sale for the second tour
smh.gif
, can't believe this early. If I can grab some good lower levels, maybe.

Originally Posted by IKnowRap

We got moved from the 7th row to the 2nd on the end of the aisle cuz these 6'5 N' was blockin my girl
one of the very few fans that close that knew verses word for word he pointed us out at least 3, 4 times
pimp.gif

If preciate dude music u def wont be let down checkin out that second leg wit Jeezy

show was disgusting. when he performed "thank you" and the crowed went "ewwwww" - he even had to crack up. NERD was wilding and j. coleripped it with his lil 15 minute set. the building wanted to come down when "on to the next one" came on

Originally Posted by jtc85

pimp.gif

show was disgusting. when he performed "thank you" and the crowed went "ewwwww" - he even had to crack up. NERD was wilding and j. cole ripped it with his lil 15 minute set. the building wanted to come down when "on to the next one" came on

Ya'll ain't never lied!! Last night was fun, even if Hov didn't shout out my AG shirt (F him!
laugh.gif
). "U Don't Know" and "On To The Next One" had everyonegoing crazy. I'm 6'5" but even I stood on my chair when Jay came out!! I have a million pics, so I'll try to get around to posting some soon...

Wish Wale would've been there too, but oh well.

Anyone cop tickets to the Houston show in Feb? I bought two, but only to resell. I've seen some legendary acts over the last couple of years and this tourwill be the most expensive and I'm not really sure if it's worth it. Anyways, if anyone is looking for tix, I've got two tickets together in the18th row for $375. Come and get 'em ...

Originally Posted by illfrozn

pimp.gif

show was disgusting. when he performed "thank you" and the crowed went "ewwwww" - he even had to crack up. NERD was wilding and j. cole ripped it with his lil 15 minute set. the building wanted to come down when "on to the next one" came on

Ya'll ain't never lied!! Last night was fun, even if Hov didn't shout out my AG shirt (F him!
laugh.gif
). "U Don't Know" and "On To The Next One" had everyone going crazy. I'm 6'5" but even I stood on my chair when Jay came out!! I have a million pics, so I'll try to get around to posting some soon ...

Wish Wale would've been there too, but oh well.

Anyone cop tickets to the Houston show in Feb? I bought two, but only to resell. I've seen some legendary acts over the last couple of years and this tour will be the most expensive and I'm not really sure if it's worth it. Anyways, if anyone is looking for tix, I've got two tickets together in the 18th row for $375. Come and get 'em ...
you are #++#%** scum and should be banned...

Got my tixs yesterday for the San Jose show, but damn, it's nearly half a year away
Sec. 116, Row 1
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

man resellin tickets aint a bad idea...i just got the ones for the New Orleans show in Feb

since I sat on row 2 a couple days ago im still riding that wave at the moment so i dunno how I feel bout these row 7's i just copped

i paid a bill each for 2...I know i can make a sweet come up with these bad boys...i might do some stub hub numbers lol

Originally Posted by EZLN1

Got my tixs yesterday for the San Jose show, but damn, it's nearly half a year away
Sec. 116, Row 1
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Lower levels were on sale yesterday? I thought it was only floor
smh.gif
. I ain't paying $290 for row 25 in 116
ohwell.gif
. I'll check the prices onebay or CL I guess.

Austin show was sick! So many memorable moments, but my favorite was when the whole crowd did Pimp C's verse for Big Pimpin'
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Ritch1088

Austin show was sick! So many memorable moments, but my favorite was when the whole crowd did Pimp C's verse for Big Pimpin'
pimp.gif

yeah that issh was dope...we did it twice, I was feelin like I was from Texas..."ughh now what yall know about dem Texas boys...

how he lead into DOA from UT's fight song was dope to

pimp.gif

EWWWWWWWW

That was great. I cracked up.

Austin had to be the livest energy wise....we were on it ..."What yall know about the Texas boys, comin down in candy toys, smokin **** and talkinnoise!"
Section 5 FTW

Back
Top Bottom