+++OFFICIAL JAY Z THREAD+++

I don't see the Chief Keef one at all.
You obviously never heard any Chief keef

"Out of spite I just might flood the streets" (almost as if he's mocking keef flo)

100 dollar bills 100 dollar bills

That lil bit of pause in the way he delivers is all Keef kid

Stop pretending you know hiphop its not a good look

No you stated we would never know what he took from JE

I told you I would know if he borrowed from his old catalog

He could bite from his old catalog and I would know

How would anybody know if he bit from his new joints if nobody heard them

That's dumb why would I be talking about him biting new joints if I never heard them

Maybe you're just confused cuz I mention Jay Elect new album and Hov in the same comment

I keep forgetting sense is not common on nt bcuz common sense should have informed you I'm not talking about something I never heard

All I was saying is I hope Hov is lyrically influenced by JE on this project

So idk what you thought I was saying
mean.gif

:rofl: Did you even think before you posted?! The filming obviously was done where Jay was recording of the time....thats real to me. Wouldn't you want to see an video of an artist where they did their work? The video would be more "real" if he recorded and shot it in Brooklyn?! :smh:

:lol: @ "genderfied"

i guess you dont live here buddy

Last edited:
You obviously never heard any Chief keef

"Out of spite I just might flood the streets" (almost as if he's mocking keef flo)

100 dollar bills 100 dollar bills

That lil bit of pause in the way he delivers is all Keef kid

Stop pretending you know hiphop its not a good look

I feel like I should be excited about this, but I'm pretty indifferent.  I'm sure this will be another subpar Jay-Z album, like we've all grown accustomed to over the past 6 or 7 years (minus AG....joint was dope).  

Meh.  

Everybody heard all this **** before Cam even said anything. It doesn't prove a damn thing. You can make a 10 min vid of ANY rapper using other rappers lines.

Its called biting kid whoever you heard it from 1st is irrelevant that's proof Hov is a biter

If you can make it with any rapper do it put your money where yo mouth is I bet you any amount of $ you can't make a 10 min video of Twista,Tech9,or Eminem biting

Remember you said any rapper

Let me guess next you gone say

I don't listen to none of them
Or
I don't have time for that

Lol I see some of you just have a problem accepting the truth

I know it hurts

The amount of Hov slander in this thread is despicable.

Stop whining and appreciate what the man has done for the genre.

Last edited:
I am just wondering will the album be available for purchase without the Samsung product, I just got a new phone. I just want walk into Best Buy and buy without any gimmicks. A. Vandelay.

For real, I don't need any *********** sprinting up to me "Excuse me sir, what phone/tv service do you have?"

Back
Top Bottom