+++OFFICIAL JAY Z THREAD+++

Album might be
pimp.gif

Got me hype
Where did the real nawghtyhare go???

Went to opening night and closing night of the 2012 Barclay's shows. Best concert I've ever been to. Crowd was crazy too. Jay had cats doing the wave at some point.

dragged my woman at the time to that last show and she thought I knew beforehand that Beyonce was going to show up :lol:

she showed me love that night :smokin

Y2Dre off NT blessed me with a free front row center ticket he got as a gift from a family friend. We got there and a fake TI, his boy, and three IG thots were in our seats. Def lid off security too because hey threatened to throw us out when we caused a scene. We were probably about to scrap when a soccer mom and her two kids showed up and had the other seats, usher tried to tell her to chill like he did us and she had a manager down there 2 minutes later.

Needless to say we enjoyed the show from our seats [emoji]128526[/emoji]

Dude, haven't heard the name Y2Dre in YEARS :lol: Rilla, right?

Can't provide too many details . I will tell you that Issa Raye and Tessa Thompson were both involved with this portion as well as Lakeith Stansfield .

About all I can confirm . Since no one is even sure that visuals are coming this info could easily be tracked to me , and I want no parts of leaking jay info. I've already said too much.

I am a friend of a person who has recently become close to Jay, and has hung out with him on numerous occasions recently . I haven't spoken to them about his project specifically., but was shown a pic of them shooting for it ..

Thank you, hopefully one day I can hang out with him

Last edited:

Went to opening night and closing night of the 2012 Barclay's shows. Best concert I've ever been to. Crowd was crazy too. Jay had cats doing the wave at some point.
dragged my woman at the time to that last show and she thought I knew beforehand that Beyonce was going to show up
laugh.gif

she showed me love that night
smokin.gif
Y2Dre off NT blessed me with a free front row center ticket he got as a gift from a family friend. We got there and a fake TI, his boy, and three IG thots were in our seats. Def lid off security too because hey threatened to throw us out when we caused a scene. We were probably about to scrap when a soccer mom and her two kids showed up and had the other seats, usher tried to tell her to chill like he did us and she had a manager down there 2 minutes later.

Needless to say we enjoyed the show from our seats [emoji]128526[/emoji]

Dude, haven't heard the name Y2Dre in YEARS
laugh.gif
Rilla, right?
Nah Dre and Rilla were different people but I think they were cool off NT.

Jay added back the hyphen,
but forgot to subtract his hymen,
Sounds tired af rhyming,
Got dogs pissed like fire hydrants

I just want bars man. Idgaf what he talking bout, just be clever wit it

Back
Top Bottom