+++OFFICIAL JAY Z THREAD+++

Don't see what was wrong with what I said. Preferring one isn't an indictment of the other.

Don't see what was wrong with what I said. Preferring one isn't an indictment of the other.

But you just threw that in like you just can't stand black men talking about their experiences. **** just came outta left field. Add that to the fact that Jay has always dropped some black experience lines from Reasonable Doubt to Magna Carta but we know you kinda off. :lol:

Last edited:

But you just threw that in like you just can't stand black men talking about their experiences. **** just came outta left field. Add that to the fact that Jay has always dropped some black experience lines from Reasonable Doubt to Magna Carta but we know you kinda off. :lol:
That isn't what I said at all. Just going by the trailers and whatnot that's the vibe I'm getting.

What I said is totally different from something like Sooper Hoopers nonsense holier than thou "I'm done listening to rap that preaches negative messages" talk

I know what the man raps about man its not an all or nothing scenario. I would just rather it primarily be comprised of X than Y

Last edited:
Yeah but this ain't the first time you said that. You've made other "I don't wanna hear the black experience" statements on here. **** just weird.

Its definitely not that I don't want to hear it dog trust me. The more I type the more room for gray area is created, but it's really this.

I prefer the overwhelming majority of rap music to be about drug dealing, money, murder, and general flyness.

Tonight is the night!

Here for social commentary from Jay. He been doing alot more visible work in that arena... i have a feeling that this album will continue in that fashion.

Even if it doesnt, Jay rarely disappoints me. MCHG had gems on it as much as people hate on it.

Visual album would be perfect!

Watch this **** drop at 4:44pm tomorrow

Make us wait all day :smh:

Anyone going to one of those listening parties at a sprint store in their city?

Last edited:
Camel gonna disappoint again. Retire fam, you don't have nothing else to prove. But he know the fans will eat it up :smh:

It depends on what a "fan" is asking from Jay at this point. No I.d is a great producer & Jay ain't ever gonna be bad at rapping so i think the only thing that will alienate people is the subject matter. some cats can't deal with the fact a 45+ year old man isn't putting out content in line for the new age hiphop fan.

Hoping for a good album but keeping my expectations low, Jay's stuff the last couple years have been underwhelming outside of a couple verses.

Back
Top Bottom