+++OFFICIAL JAY Z THREAD+++

I'm not signing up to Tidal
I already pay for Apple Music
Jay losing out on royalty money for this

You really think he cares about Apple Music royalties right now?
He just purchased a 140,000,000 million dollar Malibu mansion. :lol:

I don't give a **** about the mansion too
Imma drive up to the mansion and show Sean Carter some hands for not making this accessible on Apple

Last edited:
Imma drive up to the mansion and show Sean Carter some hands for not making this accessible on Apple

i mean if you have your own business why would you create business for your direct competitor tho :lol:

Also when it comes to things revolving around hiphop culture Tidal is much more involved then the other two streaming companies... If your a big hiphop fan Getting Tidal is probably more beneficial than the other two streaming services

But for some reason people feel disgusted giving their money to the company that's artist based :lol:

I dont know the basis for this but it seems like a twitter rumor gone wild- I have Verizon never had tidal never had sprint and signed up for a trial and been listening all day. Same goes for a couple others I know...

Oh and shoutout to that Footlocker Platinum plug!

I signed up for Tidal today and this is what I get when I try to listen to the album.
View media item 2480401

i mean if you have your own business why would you create business for your direct competitor tho :lol:

Also when it comes to things revolving around hiphop culture Tidal is much more involved then the other two streaming companies... If your a big hiphop fan Getting Tidal is probably more beneficial than the other two streaming services

But for some reason people feel disgusted giving their money to the company that's artist based :lol:
I listen to all kinds of music

And I find Apple Music or Spotify to be more convenient for me

/shrug

I have tidal and I've never had a problem listening to an Apple exclusive minutes after it dropped. How are people having a hard time listening to it.

Breh. Have some patience.

MCHG was added to Apply Music, this will be too.
He needs it to be Tidal exclusive to fulfil a deal he made with Sprint. Its going to be temporary.

:lol: @ you thinking the Apply Music royalties he is losing isn't already being compensated for with his deal with Sprint. Im sure hes getting more from Sprint than he would from streams on Apply for 2 weeks.

Last edited:

Tidal is more expensive and doesn't have every artist. Apple Music and Spotify >>>>>> tidal

Breh. Have some patience.

MCHG was added to Apply Music, this will be too.
He needs it to be Tidal exclusive to fulfil a deal he made with Sprint. Its going to be temporary.

:lol: @ you thinking the Apply Music royalties he is losing isn't already being compensated for with his deal with Sprint. Im sure hes getting more from Sprint than he would from streams on Apply for 2 weeks.
True. But still, I want it on apple yo

i hate that whole section of twitter with avis of rihanna/beyonce/pics from a chick movie or otherwise not them that make tweets like this and say **** like "cancelled" "problematic" "your MCM is" etc.

maybe only the young ****** who have 18-22 y/o girls on their TL know what im referring too

behive/barbz/Kardashian/ratchet Twitter

Honestly, the Tidal app kind of sucks, and doesn't work well with my car stereo. Apple Music on the other hand works great.

It's the same 9.99 and they have everything the other two streaming platforms have honestly.

They're all 9.99 but people been saying tidal is more for 2 years now.

Apple Music dope too, I liked but went with tidal when tlop dropped and stayed with it cause lemonade was up next. Kept it every since.

Back
Top Bottom