+++OFFICIAL JAY Z THREAD+++

This is one of the videos "4 More"

There are two other . One is that 3 min long one and the other one i wasnt able to find. its about a min long

Oh ok I saw this one the other day so I guess there is just one other. Hopefully someone posts it soon.

Is everyone going to listen to Holy Grail when it drops tomorrow or are some of you guys just going to wait to listen to the album without hearing anything before?

^ funny i was just listening to Kingdom Come (the track) & Dig A Hole. that album wasn't too bad to be honest.
It really isn't. I never understood the hate on it.

Lost Ones, Do U Wanna Ride, 30 Something, Trouble, Oh My God, & Beach Chair all go hard as well.

I really think people should go back for another listen.

*EDIT*

And how could I forget about The Prelude! That's one of the best verses Jay has EVER spit.
part of it was that it was so hyped up, it might be one of Jay's biggest marketed albums. But when it came out hype=/=content. Plus his flow was allover the place on some of those tracks (mostly the Dr. Dre tracks). And Hollywood was such garbage that it just turned people off.

Kingdom Come was a good album. People were just being sheep abd following others in complaining about it without actually listening to it.

Kingdom Come was a good album. People were just being sheep abd following others in complaining about it without actually listening to it.

No, the album is a real life piece of ****. 3-4 good songs. Terrible beats, Jay was corny has hell on it. Jay's last few albums have been average.

The song Kingdom Come though :smokin :smh:

Kingdom come the track still gets spins from me

Kingdom Come wasnt bad by any stretch of the imagination. That album would be 95% of artists best albums. Is it up to the inconic Jay-Z standars? Somewhat. It was fire when it came out, but didnt hold up well as far as time goes, but it wasnt bad at all.

now i see something on the app saying "coming: 6.26.13"

the anticipation is excuriating!

but anyways gave Kingdom Come a listen. Only feeling The Prelude, Kingdom Come, Trouble, Beach Chair and Lost One. The rest are forgettable.

Last edited:
Kingdom come sucked balls and still does until this day. How can you even attempt to justify that piece of garbage? :x

Dude was all over the place. Nothing was cohesive and he just wasn't sharp lyrically. This is the album that made me realize that this dude is getting old and wack.

but then he dropped AG and it was all good again. :pimp:

I am excited for this new album.

Last edited:
with this album right around the corner, im about to just hold out on everything until the 4th.

kingdom come was jay's worst album imo, however it still had some really good tracks... the prelude, oh my god, kingdom come, lost one, do u wanna ride, & beach chair were all fire :smokin

jay & r kelly :nthat: the best of both worlds track is great :pimp:

Kingdom come sucked balls and still does until this day. How can you even attempt to justify that piece of garbage?
sick.gif

Dude was all over the place. Nothing was cohesive and he just wasn't sharp lyrically. This is the album that made me realize that this dude is getting old and wack.

but then he dropped AG and it was all good again.
pimp.gif

I am excited for this new album.
this

Very iffy on the effort level Jay-Z will put into this album from a lyrical standpoint but

YO whats the Jay track with these smooth trumpet sequence. Heard it the other night at the club and can't remember the name. Isn't Roc Boys or Show Me What You Got. Sounds like an outro or something.

Roc Nation Daily‏@AlwaysRocNation
Jay-Z Feat. Justin Timberlake - Holy Grail. iTunes tomorrow

Back
Top Bottom