+++OFFICIAL JAY Z THREAD+++

Very iffy on the effort level Jay-Z will put into this album from a lyrical standpoint but

YO whats the Jay track with these smooth trumpet sequence. Heard it the other night at the club and can't remember the name. Isn't Roc Boys or Show Me What You Got. Sounds like an outro or something.
Encore?

Very iffy on the effort level Jay-Z will put into this album from a lyrical standpoint but

YO whats the Jay track with these smooth trumpet sequence. Heard it the other night at the club and can't remember the name. Isn't Roc Boys or Show Me What You Got. Sounds like an outro or something.
The Rulers back?

The Rulers back?
The Rulers Back in the club? I wish there was a club that dope.

The Rulers back?
The Rulers Back in the club? I wish there was a club that dope.

Holy Grail....a song with Justin Timberlake written by The Dream. Sweet. Let's hear him talk about his daughter and being in the public eye while being too rich and buying whatever he wants :smokin

if you have the s4 and were one of the first million to
download the app when do you get the album?

I heard it leaked...

and Hov talm bout how B cheated on em..shrugs..
eek.gif
is this for real?
I don't believe this at all, why would he want that out if true
Song didn't leak but those that have the app are able to READ THE LYRICS TO THE SONG.

Some say he's tombout B, some say fame. IDK what to believe
nerd.gif
http://niketalk.com/t/540079/offici...-grail-thread-july-4th-2013/570#post_18178804

So will people with the phone who've already downloaded the app have to pay for the song on iTunes or will they get that free as well.

So will people with the phone who've already downloaded the app have to pay for the song on iTunes or will they get that free as well
something is expected to release on the app in about an hour...hopefully. im assuming its the song since its going to release tomorrow on itunes.

Last edited:
if you have the s4 and were one of the first million to
download the app when do you get the album?

[COLOR=#red]how do you know if you're in the first million?[/COLOR]

I have the app, got the lyrics by "sharing" to facebook

anything else I should know? :nerd:

I heard it leaked...

and Hov talm bout how B cheated on em..shrugs..
eek.gif
is this for real?
I don't believe this at all, why would he want that out if true
Song didn't leak but those that have the app are able to READ THE LYRICS TO THE SONG.

Some say he's tombout B, some say fame. IDK what to believe
nerd.gif
http://niketalk.com/t/540079/offici...-grail-thread-july-4th-2013/570#post_18178804
I am pretty sure he is just personifying fame. 

^pretty much. If you took the best songs from both of those, it would combine to make a very nice...EP :lol:

Just remembering out much I hated "Show Me What U Got" :x

Back
Top Bottom