+++OFFICIAL JAY Z THREAD+++

These videos are dope, but really not cohesive at all.

I feel like this was gonna be a full-on Lemonade situation with the videos released as on piece on a huge platform, but the final product had folks thinking they should release it piece meal. That's just my random speculation, though.

knowledgebones72 knowledgebones72

I feel like videos are very cohesive.

In "The Story of OJ video," Shawn displays how blacks have been the "jigga" boos in society for some time.

In the "4:44" video, Shawn displays how he and his wife have become the jiggaboos. He explains this in the Footnotes of 4:44 by revealing that their relationship wasn't based on truth.

In "Bam," Shawn attempts to explain why he was the jiggaboo. He is in Jamaica with Damian Marley, observing the culture that Bob Marley created. At the end of the video, Damian mentions how the Tuff Gong culture and community was derived from his father... and how that was his father's "Legacy." (Foreshadowing)

In the "Kill Jay Z" video, Shawn goes into detail about what he had to agree to in order to get into the game, as well as how that led to his own personal evolution (This F' everyone attitude ain't natural)

I feel this sequence is leading up to a lot more.

Went to a podcast event here in the city hosted by its the real, had some rocafella ppl in the building to talk about the history, pretty dope, young gunz, free way, jim jones, biggs, lenny, guru, just blaze

Attachments

• IMG_1817.JPG
    IMG_1817.JPG
    744.4 KB · Views: 16
Went to a podcast event here in the city hosted by its the real, had some rocafella ppl in the building to talk about the history, pretty dope, young gunz, free way, jim jones, biggs, lenny, guru, just blaze

gotta do a double take Everytime i see Jim Jones and Roc anything :lol:

^Still weird for me too, but in a good way, Jim was talking about alot of stuff so its not likes hes new, only to the public eye

He had the whole crowd rolling with his stories tho :lol:

The Moonlight video is very similar to what Dave Chappelle was going through and walking away from the Chappelle show.

Best music video I've seen in a long time.

Tidal, just like everything else man :lol:

But I think they put them on YouTube the following week.

Back
Top Bottom