+++OFFICIAL JAY Z THREAD+++

Meh find it funny he says ye crossed the line but same dude referenced another mans family on same album. Jay a snake

He addressed that.

Are him and Future friends?

And please repeat what he said so bad about Future.

He addressed another mans family & now he's at another man for addressing his family :lol:

How about you aware us on the status of him & futures friendship. Sounds like you're in the loop.

Hard expecting respect & boundaries from other ppl when you're willing to violate someone else's.

He addressed another mans family & now he's at another man for addressing his family :lol:

How about you aware us on the status of him & futures friendship. Sounds like you're in the loop.

Hard expecting respect & boundaries from other ppl when you're willing to violate someone else's.

You dodged my question better than Floyd dodges punches

Again, what did he say that was so bad about Future?

This seems like the money phone, and how people are really lacking critical thinking and comprehension skills.

Quite clearly your literacy skills are lacking bc the answer is right there.

It's ok, Jay can be a hypocrite just like the rest of us. Don't let it get you too deep in your feelings.

Quite clearly your literacy skills are lacking bc the answer is right there.

It's ok, Jay can be a hypocrite just like the rest of us. Don't let it get you too deep in your feelings.

giphy.gif

Finally actually gave the interview a watch and it's dope. I'm almost wondering what else they'll even feel compelled to ask him in another installment.

When is the next part coming out?

Part 1 was this past week's 4:44 drop (every Friday @ 4:44 PM), so Part 2 will likely be this week's.

Yeah. Even if what he said wasn't "that bad" he still brought up Future's family.

I don't even remember what Kanye said except that their kids don't play together.

He explained the difference. Funny thing is he actually wasn't even talking about Future, he was talking about himself.

He addressed that.

Are him and Future friends?

And please repeat what he said so bad about Future.

***** basically called future a trash father wheater it's true or not he was talking about another mans business and now ya trying to spin it like he was only talking about himself and it wasn't a cheap shot. Jay z is a well known snake

:lol: He gave a concise reason to why he used the line but he did in fact bring up future, and his situation in a play on words.(he didn't have to bring up future at all)
The whole"I'm talkin to myself" line would've made better sense if Beyonce was linked to a football player in the past(or currently during their drama) but it was never confirmed. Thats literally the only way he gets off using the line scott free.

It seems like Jay was like "I was rapping and Kanye wasn't" and for some reason thats what made it worse but both instances are wrong. You could say Jays was worse since he consciously put it in a song and Kanye went off on another random rant.

it is what it is, but I feel like Jay should take his own advice and talk with Ye behind closed doors, this was literally the only gripe I had about the interview. What he did is a double standard. But if you wanna rap than just rap. I hate the corny cover ups

Maybe he meant his boy (Kanye) shouldn't be mentioning his family since he's his boy. Future ain't **** to him.

Interview was dope. Thanks to whomever posted the link. Jay look dumb old. Kind of crazy.

***** basically called future a trash father wheater it's true or not he was talking about another mans business and now ya trying to spin it like he was only talking about himself and it wasn't a cheap shot. Jay z is a well known snake

What :lol:

I don't even know what you woulda done
In the future, other ****** playin' football with your son'

Like the money phone, you dudes put your own meaning in to it.

He was saying if he gets a divorce someone else is going to be raising his kid.

Not surprising since in 2017 and the trash rap you listen to you don't seem to know what a metaphor or entendre is. Or he didn't do "like" like Lil Wayne.

Jay threw a shot and did the same thing Ye did to him. Cmon stans, no need to defend it.

Nothing stanish about it, Read the lyrics. What he's saying is obvious.

He should have said "I didn't want to have a divorce, I want to get paid like Judge Judy" for you dudes to catch it.

But wait, then he would have been offending Judge Judy :lol:

Jay must suck as a person b
Dame
Beans
Cam
Kanye
Beyoncé

All said he a trash person well bleek didn't but he gets paid to drive blu Ivy around the mansion in her Mercedes Barbie car

Back
Top Bottom