+++OFFICIAL JAY Z THREAD+++

I don't know if he did this for the rest of the shows...but...

when he mixed in Allure x Can I Live :wow::wow::wow::pimp::pimp::pimp::sick::sick::sick:

Yes he did :smokin, damn near shed a thug tear when ‘A’ came on

Top 15 Jay song idc

Last edited by a moderator:
bruhhhh. he ended the tour with a bang in LA. finished the tour set list with encore/numb. then did a 15 minute medley of his older stuff.

I went to the Dallas Show, and I went both nights last month at the Barclay Center.

He did the same exact routine. It's crazy because by the 3rd show, I knew exactly what he was gonna say and the next songs.

He talked about the Meek Mill stuff all 3 times. Talked about how they wrote " *(%^ in Paris)

I'm betting at some point he said " Damn, the girls going harder than the guys" right lol

I went to the Dallas Show, and I went both nights last month at the Barclay Center.

He did the same exact routine. It's crazy because by the 3rd show, I knew exactly what he was gonna say and the next songs.

He talked about the Meek Mill stuff all 3 times. Talked about how they wrote " *(%^ in Paris)

I'm betting at some point he said " Damn, the girls going harder than the guys" right lol

Was the energy at the Barclays higher than Dallas?

Dope video...salute to Ava, she's breaking down the scenes on twitter.

Jay went all out with the visuals...I respect the artistic aspect of it, but man I wanted a few "regular" videos for a few of these songs...especially Bam.

The entire roll out for this album was nothing short of brilliant. Flawless execution.

(A couple of the videos bored me to tears though)

I hope folks get to see this video and come away from it with the positive message it conveys and not some cynical response.

Back
Top Bottom