+++OFFICIAL JAY Z THREAD+++

Copped for the wifey and I for 9/11. Probably my last Jay show since I've seen him so many times.......unless I can get a WTT2 :nerd:

will not be attending this one seen him 10+ times feel like this will be more of a Beyonce show

but like homie replied above me if that WTT2 was to ever happen again its only time ill ever see Jay again

also if he headlines MIA prolly only time ill see him again

Completely forgot I will be in Jamaica the weekend they're in Chicago so I had to sell my tix. Sold them on ticketmaster and made a small profit from it.

I usually get my tix off vivid seats

But I’m not sure whether the get tix now or wait closer to the date to see if folks will lower their selling price

Saw them at the first OTR tour at Rose Bowl. Rose Bowl blows. Saw Jay at the 4:44 tour, going to see B at Coachella. Probably going to skip this one.

Rose Bowl isn't bad actually. Been there 3 times for concerts. It's not that bad because of the built of the stadium.

Why so? Thinking about going this time around.

didn't really like the seats at the stadium, parking is whack, and it was raining when i went to OTR. i prefer the forum/staples center.

didn't really like the seats at the stadium, parking is whack, and it was raining when i went to OTR. i prefer the forum/staples center.

Yea I understand the parking gripe. I used to work at Parsons right there in the middle of old town, so I know how much of a ***** it can be :lol: I'd probably just take the gold line in.

Had time to kill so I made up this (janky) bracket for BP1, I’ll make a few more for other albums

Note: I automatically moved Renegade and Takeover to the 2nd round for obvious reasons, and to keep the flow of the bracket

D0BF4360-862D-48AB-A040-6AAA1475F26D.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom