eek.gif

- picasso baby
- tom ford
- ...know i got it
- lyrics on FUTW
- Heaven
-Beach is Better
- Jay verse on BBC

These are highlights, rest is average or boring... still got to give it car test

Album reminds me of Kingdome Come. Ill prob give this another spin but i prob wont listen to this much if at all after that.

This is why I hate Jay fans. Dude act like he invented everything :rofl: :rofl:

Wu-tang said that **** so many times in the mid 90s, any rappers using 5% teachings really.

I'm saying, Jay is mad clever but anything he says causes people to take a day off of work to recuperate. Wayne even had a song with that title on Carter 1.

If Jay not in your to 3 you are crazy. :smh:
lets not get too ahead of ourselves... he can fall anywhere in a top 10 depending how old someone is, for example if someone said KRS-ONE, RAKIM, KOO G RAP

are you gonna say no?

jay-z got a knack of dropping a hot album every other time, this is WAY better then blueprint 3, following da dopeness of american gangster.

i still say blueprint 3 is underrated.. had like 2 bad tracks.. really imo reminder is the only true awful song on that album.

i love this album though. 2nd half of picasso sounds like streets is watching. Hov became J**** again.

After another few listens, I think Oceans is the best song on the album ,favorite is the one with rozay

Holy Grail, Picasso & Tom Ford are the standouts for me...everything else is still great but a notch lower...wish they weren't the first three tracks because when I listen to album in order now, the best songs are over by track 4. :lol:

When the piano line came in on Somewhere in America, I thought for a split second he was rapping over the Heard 'Em Say beat :lol:

I was amped about oceans after reading the lyrics, but I'm not really feeling the song. I think john legend would've been a better fit. I kinda agree with someone earlier who said that bruno mars would've been a better fit for the intro. JT was trying so hard to do what bruno has naturally, I feel like it needed a little more emotion/soul, but it doesn't really matter to me b/c that'll probably get skipped anyway.

Last edited:
So, some 16 year old girl made Crown? It's one of those simple trap beats, but she's cookin...

Back
Top Bottom