+++OFFICIAL JAY Z THREAD+++

On first listen, album is trash. It's like he spent 90% on trying to get the best production, the other 10% with subpar lyrics.

props to timbaland for the rap bounceback..he delivered straight DUDS on kingdom come and bp3

I'm really enjoying this album.

It's like he's telling these young dudes. I can do what you do... But I can do it better.

I trying to wait till Sunday when I purchase the physical copy before listening to any songs.  Based upon the reviews in here, I should like it.  

It's **** all ya'll season...

roll.gif

I am am no way attracted to Miley Cyrus.

With that being said I would LOVE to see her black out and twerk to the Jay shout out
laugh.gif

I have said "Twerk Molly Molly Molly Twerk" like 100 times today. 

It is so damn stupid and catchy 
laugh.gif

Now I'm just wondering how wondagurl somehow got her beat through to jay. I know hella producers must be jealous of her right now lol

I hate people like you, seriously. They're two completely different albums, different ends of the spectrum so how are we to compare them? It's like comparing a Dom Kennedy album to a Tame Impala album it would make no sense at all (not literally the same situation w/ Yeezus and MCHG, but you get the gist).
Why are you so mad?

Why can't we compare the two when they were just on WTT sharing the same cadence? Now we can't compare them??

What is Ye doing that puts him so far out of Hip-Hop that we can't speak his name in this conversation?

Back
Top Bottom