+++OFFICIAL JAY Z THREAD+++

So how is this app thing supposed to work?

Is the album getting an early release to everyone who downloads it? Or is it just a golden ticket to ensure your copy?

La familia

Was bit from Nas

The truth always kills lies

No matter how you try to block it

Last edited:

Is the album getting an early release to everyone who downloads it? Or is it just a golden ticket to ensure your copy?

that's the million dollar question. I wish I knew. dont even know when the app will be available

If you were a 12 nobody would want you because you are on the low end of someones spectrum who's autistic

that's the million dollar question. I wish I knew. dont even know when the app will be available

Through the app which will be released at some point today. At 12:01 am on July 4th the album will be available for free download for the 1st million people to download. Everyone else with the app can download too but if you are not within the 1st million downloads you will have to pay. The album will be available for purchase through other outlets on the 7th.

maybe a roc nation app, discounted albums from roc nation artists, or corporate sponsored indie albums?

Pardon me if posted, but does anyone have any idea what this app is about to be?

All I hear about is the album; any insight to what the actual app is?

Like, is the app something a million people would even want to get?

Once the album is out, the sound of 1,000,000+ delete buttons being hit will be deafening.

Pardon me if posted, but does anyone have any idea what this app is about to be?

All I hear about is the album; any insight to what the actual app is?

Like, is the app something a million people would even want to get?

The app serves 2 purposes. The first is to provide you with information about the album (recording process etc). Secondly, its the medium to where for the first three days you can (legally) download the album.

I have Galaxy note 2 through Verizon and it's telling me that my device is not compatible with this version smh

Downloaded and installed app. At the end of the startup it asked me if I wanted Explicit or Clean version. I'm assuming I'm part of the million that will get the album unlocked free early. App for now has the 3 video previews and unlocks a lyric page for one verse of Holy Grail. There is something unlocked each day I think bc there is a heading for June 25th and the content is blacked out.

View media item 466284
View media item 466285

Was too lazy to read the terms and conditions until I just did :smh: Have to go to the website and download the app

Don't bother downloading if you have Verizon smh
I legitimately had fun waiting on the app while joking around with people on Twitter. It felt just like i was on nt.

have access to nothin but the one video. don't know if that means anything. asked me what kind of version I wanted, hope that's a good sign

Never listened to a Jay Z album but I'm lowkey excited for this project.
Never???? Not 1 single album from him?
I know right. I've been trying to tell this guy for years now, yet he's got every Gucci project...
"I'm from East Atlanta 6 where the boys dump bricks, but we don't bump the Blueprint 3"

Back
Top Bottom