Official Jazz vs. Lakers vol. Game 5 5/14/08 7:30PT TNT

Originally Posted by PUSHA x Vinsanity

And how was THAT a foul?

This is a *@**!$! joke... Seriously.

Please stop it. I don't like it anymore than you do, let the players decide the game, but in every game this series, the home team has gotten more thana share of the questionable calls to go their way. I hate it, but that's the way this series is being officiated. Just glad we're at home tonight
embarassed.gif

The foul call on Kirilenko was legit*. It didn't seem like it at first, but I slowed it down and you can see that Kirilenko has his right hand onVujacic's left hip at the same time that Vujacic's loses control of the ball. I obviously don't know whether or not the foul is the reason he lostcontrol of the ball, but the ref' from behind probably couldn't tell either and assumed it was the foul.

* Of course, it's a legit foul in other series and during the regular season. During this season, hand checking is allowed. So is pushing on defense andlowering your shoulder on offense (see: Boozer, Carlos).

Free throws is whats going to kill the Jazz at the end of this game. Not to mention all those turnovers.
laugh.gif

anytime the lakers are in the playoffs they will get the calls. i hope someone takes out kobe. i hear the bandwagon starting up now.

Man why the heck are the Lakers settling for jump shots when you have Utah in the penalty?

Seriously Phil Jackson needs to tell Odom & Kobe to take it to the hole each time down.

Originally Posted by na penny 89

anytime the lakers are in the playoffs they will get the calls. i hope someone takes out kobe. i hear the bandwagon starting up now.

I noticed this too, like 4 years ago.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by na penny 89

eyes.gif
at wishing for a player to get injured.

Well this is what you guys wanted last game, Kobe to pass the ball in the clutch, let's see if the guys can deliver.

Have you guys seen Odom pushing Boozer? He's been getting good position in the post.

Now Gasol needs to get the hint.

Back
Top Bottom