Official Jazz vs. Lakers vol. Game 5 5/14/08 7:30PT TNT

It's funny how all the calls are going towards the Lakers favor. They call that foul on Harpring when he didn't even touch Walton, and they don'tcall the charge on Gasol. This is terrible.

These refs are a joke....
smh.gif

Harpring took the most blatant offensive foul, and the ref was even about to blow his whistle... Then just STOPPED.

Who else saw this?

And now you call that touch foul the next time down the floor? Christ.

When was the last time we saw a team allowed to bump and push like this? The '90s Knicks?

Is it no suprise that Gasol receives a push in the back just before he loses the ball nearly everytime?

This dude Harpring stays going into the lane like he's running into a mosh pit
smh.gif

It's crazy to see because of the fouls I've seen called in other series. Referees have to manage a game so they can't foul out the entire Jazz team(sans Korver), but it makes it hard for the Lakers to adjust.

I can't wait to see Bynum back next year. He'll alleviate a lot of the problems the Lakers are having this series.

My cousin used that line up on me on 2k8 the other day (and it brought him back from 12 down), i just texted him tellin him how phil jackson is using his gameplan

Farmar can score and get all them AND1's all he wants but his %!@ needs to step up and defend Deron.

my boy just said this

"utah is done, if you cant take the lead with 4 1/2 white lakers out there"

roll.gif

odom's tired of getting posterized

uhh we are getting the calls right now, but it's nothing unlike anything we've seen all series long, home team gets all the calls late
smh.gif

finally calling those fouls on Utah, giving Lakers the opportunity to be free flowing on offense.

Back
Top Bottom