Official Jazz vs. Lakers vol. Game 5 5/14/08 7:30PT TNT

We should take this one at home. I expect better judgment form Kobe, especially late. Anyways, Go Lakers!

I think it'll be a close game that'll come down to the last few minutes. Lakers better win this one..... I hope Kobe is healthy.

Hows Kobe's back? You hate to see a player of his caliber slowed down. Even though he's playing my team, you want to face the best. If the first twogames in LA were any indication, then the Jazz will cut it close but not be able to come out on top. This has been a pretty entertaining series. Is there anyword on Turiaf? I don't think he should be suspended. It's just a hard foul and he plays huge in LA with that crowd behind him. I say Lakers by 8+Boozer will struggle again and I expect some huge shots from Derek Fisher

Kobe's going to drop 40+ tonight despite his "injury". Gets 33 shots up in game 4 but is supposedly hurt, please. Chump. Go Jazz.

I'll be in attendance tonight, I can't wait to get to Staples.

I really hope they play Lakers basketball tonight.

I want to see Radmanovic hit at least one 3 point shot to get him going, because he's been on a slump.

GO LAKERS!!!

Originally Posted by DESH B

hell did all these jazz fans come from??

There are only two that have posted...

I'd like to see all five starters get in double digit scoring, especially Radmanovic. Farmar needs to get his head in the game too.

I'll be in attendance tonight as well, my cousin called me last night and told me his dad scored 3 tickets for tonight, safe to say I couldnt concentratein school today, LETS GO LAKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

laugh.gif
From what we've seen in these past 2 games the domination by theUtah Jazz over the Lakers, their confidence grew each passing game. They now know that they're a better team than the Lakers and they can beat them. I seethe Jazz repeating those game 3-4 performances these next two games handing the Lakers that backdoor sweeping as i predicted. They are soft, they have no onethat can stop the big 3 of Okur, Deron and Boozer. They've thoroughly out played the lakers by a large margin on both ends of the floor, i see thatcontinuing. With Kobe's injury and the inability for other Lakers to create for their selves, things aren't looking good in lala land right now. Theinfamous playoff meltdown has begun for the Fakeshow. Jazz 115 Lakers 100. Deron and Okur with 32 a piece, Boozer with 23 boards.

Originally Posted by vanexellent

laugh.gif
The Jazz luckily got two games with their crooked WWF Danny Davis referee's bailing them out by not calling obvious fouls on layups but things will even out for the Lakers at Staples. Lakers will be inspired by the MVP &All NBA First Teamer/First Team Defender enduring the pain of an injured back and take Game 5 with Kobe scoring 82pts and 30 assists, Pau with 55pts and 25 rebounds and Fisher with a 360 dunk. I fully expect the Lakers to end this series in 6 games.

13422317250412f9309ete3.jpg

Originally Posted by 3PLEDOUBLE

laugh.gif
From what we've seen in these past 2 games the domination by the Utah Jazz over the Lakers, their confidence grew each passing game. They now know that they're a better team than the Lakers and they can beat them. I see the Jazz repeating those game 3-4 performances these next two games handing the Lakers that backdoor sweeping as i predicted. They are soft, they have no one that can stop the big 3 of Okur, Deron and Boozer. They've thoroughly out played the lakers by a large margin on both ends of the floor, i see that continuing. With Kobe's injury and the inability for other Lakers to create for their selves, things aren't looking good in lala land right now. The infamous playoff meltdown has begun for the Fakeshow. Jazz 115 Lakers 100. Deron and Okur with 32 a piece, Boozer with 23 boards.
I didn't even read what he said, just quoted it.

laugh.gif
From what we've seen in these past 2 games the domination by the Utah Jazz over the Lakers, their confidence grew each passing game. They now know that they're a better team than the Lakers and they can beat them. I see the Jazz repeating those game 3-4 performances these next two games handing the Lakers that backdoor sweeping as i predicted. They are soft, they have no one that can stop the big 3 of Okur, Deron and Boozer. They've thoroughly out played the lakers by a large margin on both ends of the floor, i see that continuing. With Kobe's injury and the inability for other Lakers to create for their selves, things aren't looking good in lala land right now. The infamous playoff meltdown has begun for the Fakeshow. Jazz 115 Lakers 100. Deron and Okur with 32 a piece, Boozer with 23 boards.

Name: Check

97% chance of this dude fulfilling his prophecy and taking the L: Pending.

Originally Posted by KB8sandiego

laugh.gif

Name: Check

97% chance of this dude fulfilling his prophecy and taking the L: Pending.
laugh.gif

Lakers really need to take this game. Freakin Radmanovic hasn't done crap in this series and if you can't squeeze some points out of him then it'llbe hard. Everyone needs to score and not just count on Kobe/Lamar/Gasol to do the scoring. Fish needs to stay out of foul trouble early and Farmar needs toplay his game when he comes in. And Luke
sick.gif
this guy is softer than KwameBrown at times, still close my eyes whenever i see that Ronnie Price block on him in game 4, dude should of taken two big strides and just slam it down,instead goes for the little dribble and the finger roll
sick.gif

Just ordered the "Jack MVP shirt"
pimp.gif
Lakers take this one in a thriller, Kobe's gonna be fine and have close to a trip-dub again 30+ 7+ 7+ . Weneed some bench production if we are going to have any chance though, that's probably the single biggest reason we didn't steal one in OOtah.

3PLEDOUBLE wrote:
laugh.gif

My confidence in the Lakers just skyrocketed.
I hope LO comes out aggressive and Famar can get out of his slump.

Hopefully Farmar and Turiaf will start playing better and give us that much needed spark of the bench. Also, look for Pau Gasol to finally break out with asolid game from start to finish

Back
Top Bottom