Official Jeremy Lin Thread.

Originally Posted by What up

I realize the function of the quote feature and so do you apparently with your %#%!++!@ of posts.  The whole point is quoting someone from over a year ago trying to get attention.  Well your obnoxious self is getting it.

When did NT get so soft?

Anything that you say CAN and WILL be used against you.

On NT, no F's are given.

I realize the function of the quote feature and so do you apparently with your %#%!++!@ of posts.  The whole point is quoting someone from over a year ago trying to get attention.  Well your obnoxious self is getting it.

When did NT get so soft?

On NT, no F's are given.

Originally Posted by dyyhard

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

Bigmike23:
some of you guys going OD comparing him to other players
Yerp.
laugh.gif
23ska909red02:
- Tim Tebow
- John Stockton
- Steve Nash

I'm going to keep a running list of names Jeremy Lin is being compared to.
laugh.gif
- D.Rose

The thing is people are ok with yao ming, jj barea, goran dragic.....even jl compared himself to gd..just cus he's humble....you can see that even dantoni wants to compare him to nash.Why not compare him to greats, the elite players when it comes to potential rather than average players or confine him to race, which severely limits any discussion.

roll.gif
   the $!** did you get that from? and if he really does it shows he needs to be fired even quicker.
why the hell would u compare him to an elite player when he will never become that?

Bigmike23:
some of you guys going OD comparing him to other players
Yerp.
laugh.gif
23ska909red02:
- Tim Tebow
- John Stockton
- Steve Nash

I'm going to keep a running list of names Jeremy Lin is being compared to.
laugh.gif
- D.Rose

The thing is people are ok with yao ming, jj barea, goran dragic.....even jl compared himself to gd..just cus he's humble....you can see that even dantoni wants to compare him to nash.Why not compare him to greats, the elite players when it comes to potential rather than average players or confine him to race, which severely limits any discussion.

roll.gif
   the $!** did you get that from? and if he really does it shows he needs to be fired even quicker.
why the hell would u compare him to an elite player when he will never become that?

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

Yerp.
laugh.gif
- D.Rose

roll.gif

From his recent postgame interviews. He gushes about lin then brings up nash, even referred to nash as that kid. Even shaq referred to him as baby nash.Not saying he is a doppelganger but he does have traits similar to nash, (poise, ability to get into the lane, leadership) hell both of them are fearless and both look like battered victims of domestic abuse.

Yerp.
laugh.gif
- D.Rose

roll.gif

From his recent postgame interviews. He gushes about lin then brings up nash, even referred to nash as that kid. Even shaq referred to him as baby nash.Not saying he is a doppelganger but he does have traits similar to nash, (poise, ability to get into the lane, leadership) hell both of them are fearless and both look like battered victims of domestic abuse.

roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Yes. YES!!!!

They've come back to take revenge. Makes the whole story a little sweeter.

Props to the kid. He'll keep shining. Stop the hypotheticals. How about we discuss things when they actually happen? Cut all the nonsense about Melo not adapting to his game and vice versa. Just let it play out and if he stops producing, then everyone will have a chance to hate or slurp him in the way they respectively want to.

roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Yes. YES!!!!

They've come back to take revenge. Makes the whole story a little sweeter.

Props to the kid. He'll keep shining. Stop the hypotheticals. How about we discuss things when they actually happen? Cut all the nonsense about Melo not adapting to his game and vice versa. Just let it play out and if he stops producing, then everyone will have a chance to hate or slurp him in the way they respectively want to.

The thing is people are ok with yao ming, jj barea, goran dragic.....even jl compared himself to gd..just cus he's humble....you can see that even dantoni wants to compare him to nash. Why not compare him to greats, the elite players when it comes to potential rather than average players or confine him to race, which severely limits any discussion.

roll.gif

From his recent postgame interviews. He gushes about lin then brings up nash, even referred to nash as that kid. Even shaq referred to him as baby nash. Not saying he is a doppelganger but he does have traits similar to nash, (poise, ability to get into the lane, leadership) hell both of them are fearless and both look like battered victims of domestic abuse.
um if anything rubio is more like nash... i mean the kid has had a set of good games... but ppl are taking it waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay to far... i mean we get it ppl proud of a asian guy who really isnt athletic, really isnt built, fast, quick and he is doing good and ppl resonate with him cause they see themselves in him.. But lets see a full season before we hail him the next best thing.. hell ive even heard ppl say he should be an allstar.. or say hes the best player on the knicks.

lets save the slurping for when he actually does something.

The thing is people are ok with yao ming, jj barea, goran dragic.....even jl compared himself to gd..just cus he's humble....you can see that even dantoni wants to compare him to nash. Why not compare him to greats, the elite players when it comes to potential rather than average players or confine him to race, which severely limits any discussion.

roll.gif

From his recent postgame interviews. He gushes about lin then brings up nash, even referred to nash as that kid. Even shaq referred to him as baby nash. Not saying he is a doppelganger but he does have traits similar to nash, (poise, ability to get into the lane, leadership) hell both of them are fearless and both look like battered victims of domestic abuse.
um if anything rubio is more like nash... i mean the kid has had a set of good games... but ppl are taking it waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay to far... i mean we get it ppl proud of a asian guy who really isnt athletic, really isnt built, fast, quick and he is doing good and ppl resonate with him cause they see themselves in him.. But lets see a full season before we hail him the next best thing.. hell ive even heard ppl say he should be an allstar.. or say hes the best player on the knicks.

lets save the slurping for when he actually does something.

Originally Posted by quik1987

When did NT get so soft?

On NT, no F's are given.
Kid, it's not about being soft.  What's the point to him doing that other than to get attention?  "U mad" because you weren't first to go through a 60 page thread picking out certain posts?  You lame cupcakes slay me thinking you got it all figured out.  I truly might be getting too old for this crap.  That or my selective reading needs improvement.  

Originally Posted by quik1987

When did NT get so soft?

On NT, no F's are given.
Kid, it's not about being soft.  What's the point to him doing that other than to get attention?  "U mad" because you weren't first to go through a 60 page thread picking out certain posts?  You lame cupcakes slay me thinking you got it all figured out.  I truly might be getting too old for this crap.  That or my selective reading needs improvement.  

Originally Posted by hongcouver604

I realize the function of the quote feature and so do you apparently with your *@!!*!%# of posts.  The whole point is quoting someone from over a year ago trying to get attention.  Well your obnoxious self is getting it.

are you on your menstrual cycle or did u just get finished getting turned out? judging by your avy, I'm assuming it's the latter.

dyyhard is actually quite informative when it pertains to the topic of this thread, so sit down and stop throwin fits like a lil girl.  act like a know it all and  pretentious as hell around these warriors/NBA threads, don't no one give a damn about your opinion, go write for espn or somethin.  
laugh.gif

So glad I've left an impression on you that you remember my screen name and analyze my avy selection.  (Clearly you didn't make the connection). 

If no dambs are given about what I say, you wouldn't have bothered attacking me and having a track record on me either.  I'll wait for a comeback because clearly you're a tough guy that can't wait to pop-off via a keyboard.

P.S.  When compared to you, I AM a know-it-all.  Next time I go into work, I'll grab some Plan-B/condoms.  Please, no offspring from your inferior gene pool.

699px-NeilPatrickHarrisHWOFSept2011.jpg

Originally Posted by hongcouver604

I realize the function of the quote feature and so do you apparently with your *@!!*!%# of posts.  The whole point is quoting someone from over a year ago trying to get attention.  Well your obnoxious self is getting it.

are you on your menstrual cycle or did u just get finished getting turned out? judging by your avy, I'm assuming it's the latter.

dyyhard is actually quite informative when it pertains to the topic of this thread, so sit down and stop throwin fits like a lil girl.  act like a know it all and  pretentious as hell around these warriors/NBA threads, don't no one give a damn about your opinion, go write for espn or somethin.  
laugh.gif

So glad I've left an impression on you that you remember my screen name and analyze my avy selection.  (Clearly you didn't make the connection). 

If no dambs are given about what I say, you wouldn't have bothered attacking me and having a track record on me either.  I'll wait for a comeback because clearly you're a tough guy that can't wait to pop-off via a keyboard.

P.S.  When compared to you, I AM a know-it-all.  Next time I go into work, I'll grab some Plan-B/condoms.  Please, no offspring from your inferior gene pool.

699px-NeilPatrickHarrisHWOFSept2011.jpg

Scientific Method:
Ska, we had a BULLS FAN mention him in the same sentence with Derrick Rose and Russell Westbrook.
Well hell, Lin = D.Rose/Russy, then.
laugh.gif
What up:
pr0phecy718:
Even the owner of the NY Giants said Lin is the Victor Cruz of the NBA. It was in today's NY Daily News paper.
Word, the owner of the NY Giants?

Well +%%$, then it must be true.
Exactly.

I've just always found comparisons to be silly. I know that sports comparisons aren't going anywhere anytime soon, but I just personally always found them to be silly. Like, when a guy's doing good, I would rather just talk about his greatness than complete the sentence "You know, he reminds me of...", or "This is like when..."

Like I said, I know it's just me. I mean, not JUST me, but yeah.
laugh.gif

Scientific Method:
Ska, we had a BULLS FAN mention him in the same sentence with Derrick Rose and Russell Westbrook.
Well hell, Lin = D.Rose/Russy, then.
laugh.gif
What up:
pr0phecy718:
Even the owner of the NY Giants said Lin is the Victor Cruz of the NBA. It was in today's NY Daily News paper.
Word, the owner of the NY Giants?

Well +%%$, then it must be true.
Exactly.

I've just always found comparisons to be silly. I know that sports comparisons aren't going anywhere anytime soon, but I just personally always found them to be silly. Like, when a guy's doing good, I would rather just talk about his greatness than complete the sentence "You know, he reminds me of...", or "This is like when..."

Like I said, I know it's just me. I mean, not JUST me, but yeah.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom