Official Jeremy Lin Thread.

Originally Posted by MaxElite

Call me when Anthony Morrow does this.

2u44v3b.jpg
Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by ludex360

8c997f42cc.jpg

damn, son is getting covers now? i kinda hope he keeps it up tonight and gets a W. good for him i swear

2u44v3b.jpg

1130_large.jpg

1210_large.jpg

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by AndOneFlip

Jeremy is gonna get 30 tonight

hmmmm
he will improve ... he will become the focus of defenses and his production will dip a ton ... hope he does well but too much hype ... he has a lot of holes in his game ... 

Originally Posted by AndOneFlip

Jeremy is gonna get 30 tonight

hmmmm
he will improve ... he will become the focus of defenses and his production will dip a ton ... hope he does well but too much hype ... he has a lot of holes in his game ... 

Still a learning process for the dude. I like that little Hakeem move in the paint. I see the potential. He needs to protect the ball a bit more on his passes. He still doesn't look "bad" or flat. We'll see how he looks after his halftime film session.

Still a learning process for the dude. I like that little Hakeem move in the paint. I see the potential. He needs to protect the ball a bit more on his passes. He still doesn't look "bad" or flat. We'll see how he looks after his halftime film session.

all the Lin haters been waiting for this lol

this is a learning process, he is basically a rookie. Jeremy will be just fine.

Originally Posted by alew24

not much hating ... just too must hype ... only 5 games and the comparisons are too lofty right now ... few want him to fail 

Originally Posted by alew24

not much hating ... just too must hype ... only 5 games and the comparisons are too lofty right now ... few want him to fail 

Back
Top Bottom