Official Jeremy Lin Thread.

roll.gif
roll.gif
@ "Breaking news: Lin nails game winner" headline on NBA.com

Not a conincidence him and Tebow have had this type of success on the highest levels of their sport.

NT-The only place that had folk not sleeping on Jeremy Lin.
pimp.gif

Not a conincidence him and Tebow have had this type of success on the highest levels of their sport.

NT-The only place that had folk not sleeping on Jeremy Lin.
pimp.gif

^Please keep the Tim Tebow crap outta hear. This guy is actually gaining the respect of his peers. Let him shine.

Originally Posted by Tupack Shaker

Calm down its the Raptors.

Which is another NBA team right? .............That has nothing to do with draining that clutch shot
eek.gif

I'm sure i said it before but I'll say it again, I'M A FAN
pimp.gif

^Please keep the Tim Tebow crap outta hear. This guy is actually gaining the respect of his peers. Let him shine.

Which is another NBA team right? .............That has nothing to do with draining that clutch shot
eek.gif

I'm sure i said it before but I'll say it again, I'M A FAN
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by durty pancakes

Son 
laugh.gif
He hasn't faced a good team yet. Lakers are a joke and Kobe was off that night. Just wait and see what my boy Lebron does to him.
Yeah! LeBron's about to KILL this undrafted bench player

Tupack, stop sipping on that haterade. give credit where credit is due. lakers had an off night, celtics had an off night etc. but if he has an off night then he sucks right ? i was not a believer before tonight, but dude is a baller regardless of skin color. what he's doing is pretty incredible. he's been putting in work 6 games in a row now and the knicks are on a 6 game win streak. it's not a coincidence, he's been a huge part of it.

Tupack, stop sipping on that haterade. give credit where credit is due. lakers had an off night, celtics had an off night etc. but if he has an off night then he sucks right ? i was not a believer before tonight, but dude is a baller regardless of skin color. what he's doing is pretty incredible. he's been putting in work 6 games in a row now and the knicks are on a 6 game win streak. it's not a coincidence, he's been a huge part of it.

Originally Posted by durty pancakes

Son 
laugh.gif
He hasn't faced a good team yet. Lakers are a joke and Kobe was off that night. Just wait and see what my boy Lebron does to him.
Yeah! LeBron's about to KILL this undrafted bench player

Back
Top Bottom