Official Jeremy Lin Thread.

Originally Posted by Tupack Shaker

Originally Posted by durty pancakes

Calm down its the Raptors.

Son 
laugh.gif
He hasn't faced a good team yet. Lakers are a joke and Kobe was off that night. Just wait and see what my boy Lebron does to him.

Best player on the planet vs a kid with a handful of starts under his belt from Harvard.... Cool story bro.

Originally Posted by durty pancakes

Calm down its the Raptors.

Son 
laugh.gif
He hasn't faced a good team yet. Lakers are a joke and Kobe was off that night. Just wait and see what my boy Lebron does to him.

Best player on the planet vs a kid with a handful of starts under his belt from Harvard.... Cool story bro.

Dave McMenamin
The Lakers' players lounge just erupted when Lin hit that big 3. World Peace emerged and ran through the locker room yelling 'Linsanity!!'

Dave McMenamin
The Lakers' players lounge just erupted when Lin hit that big 3. World Peace emerged and ran through the locker room yelling 'Linsanity!!'

I can't believe the streak he is on right now. It is truly incredible. Can't believe I passed on him in fantasy
tired.gif

The reason I passed on him though was that I thought his numbers would surely go down tremendously when Carmelo and STAT return. We'll see about that.

I can't believe the streak he is on right now. It is truly incredible. Can't believe I passed on him in fantasy
tired.gif

The reason I passed on him though was that I thought his numbers would surely go down tremendously when Carmelo and STAT return. We'll see about that.

Originally Posted by jbone2308

Not a conincidence him and Tebow have had this type of success on the highest levels of their sport.

come on dude last thing we need is for silly putty to take over the thread 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by jbone2308

Not a conincidence him and Tebow have had this type of success on the highest levels of their sport.

come on dude last thing we need is for silly putty to take over the thread 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DubA169

Dave McMenamin

Gotta be trollin'.
roll.gif

Dave McMenamin

Gotta be trollin'.
roll.gif

Ron Ron Is a Knicks fan at heart. Same with marbs. I'm sure both are happy in their own way

Ron Ron Is a Knicks fan at heart. Same with marbs. I'm sure both are happy in their own way

lotta nut riders and haters in here. let that boy cook. dude is about 25+ and 10+ since 6 games ago. he is what the knicks have been needing for a long time...stop acting like he's kobe or something. he's doing his thing, *%!% outta here with that lebron slurping, ol hairline fade away bum $*!.

Dave McMenamin

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
bipolar metta/ron.

i dont want to add to the tebowing in this thread, but i gotta say tebow was a known commodity, won national championships/heisman. he got the hype cause he was the golden boy for so long, and all of a sudden when he started for DEN the wins came. he didnt necessarily play all that well, but they won. and then it just got out of control.

at least with Lin, he pretty much has come out of nowhere onto the national scene, playing very well and leading the team to wins. and as an asian-am, yes how he looks and the novelty (novelty as in new) of it all has made him blow up. similar hype, different circumstances.

that said, damn let that boy cook. sucks that he went gourmet chef on the lakers though
frown.gif
frown.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

lotta nut riders and haters in here. let that boy cook. dude is about 25+ and 10+ since 6 games ago. he is what the knicks have been needing for a long time...stop acting like he's kobe or something. he's doing his thing, *%!% outta here with that lebron slurping, ol hairline fade away bum $*!.

Dave McMenamin

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
bipolar metta/ron.

i dont want to add to the tebowing in this thread, but i gotta say tebow was a known commodity, won national championships/heisman. he got the hype cause he was the golden boy for so long, and all of a sudden when he started for DEN the wins came. he didnt necessarily play all that well, but they won. and then it just got out of control.

at least with Lin, he pretty much has come out of nowhere onto the national scene, playing very well and leading the team to wins. and as an asian-am, yes how he looks and the novelty (novelty as in new) of it all has made him blow up. similar hype, different circumstances.

that said, damn let that boy cook. sucks that he went gourmet chef on the lakers though
frown.gif
frown.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

@WojYahooNBA: Jeremy Lin on turning to D'Antoni on start of last possession: "...I looked back at him to ask if I could get an ISO."

@WojYahooNBA: Jeremy Lin on turning to D'Antoni on start of last possession: "...I looked back at him to ask if I could get an ISO."

Originally Posted by Luong1209

Originally Posted by 504 D1 Prospect

Originally Posted by Essential1

Like I said in the NBA thread... He HAS to get control of those Turnovers...
shut up
What he said isn't wrong though. He's mentioned it before.

laugh.gif
@ Landry giving Lin a kiss on the cheek.

I love fans of people.. I never even said he sucked.. I actually like Lin and hope he beasts for 10+ years...

But 8 turnovers is terrible... over 4 as a PG is teetering on cause for concern..

His game against the Nets and Wizards 1-2 TOs  Good.. Every other game he's started? 6,6,8,8.  That is the one downside of his game. And something he HAS to work on.

But Luong I guess saying something obvious is apparently hating now
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom