Official Jeremy Lin Thread.

Originally Posted by KenJi714

Warriors fans how does it feel ?

Happy for him. Feels good knowing I'm rooting for him because of his talent and not just to represent us Asians. Nate has been solid for us so we're not skipping a beat.

Warrior fans already know he wouldn't have the chance to play with us. We're happy he's flourishing elsewhere, now shut up.

"We want Lin chants"
pimp.gif

Warrior fans already know he wouldn't have the chance to play with us. We're happy he's flourishing elsewhere, now shut up.

"We want Lin chants"
pimp.gif

warming the bench in this blowout....must be a scary feeling having to do that again.

asian groupies...
laugh.gif

warming the bench in this blowout....must be a scary feeling having to do that again.

asian groupies...
laugh.gif

"Yeah, we let go of what appears to be a quality PG in this league, but he beat the Lakers, so it's even."

Oh.

"Yeah, we let go of what appears to be a quality PG in this league, but he beat the Lakers, so it's even."

Oh.

still had 6 turnovers ... forces it quite a bit ... that is the only thing holding him back ... it's gonna hurt against the better teams ... hopefully he fixes that ... easier said than done though ...

Landry and Chandler of loving this kid ...

i'd like to see him run the pick and roll better and work on his passing out of double teams ...

he's gaining more confidence though ... a lot of upside

still had 6 turnovers ... forces it quite a bit ... that is the only thing holding him back ... it's gonna hurt against the better teams ... hopefully he fixes that ... easier said than done though ...

Landry and Chandler of loving this kid ...

i'd like to see him run the pick and roll better and work on his passing out of double teams ...

he's gaining more confidence though ... a lot of upside

Back
Top Bottom