Official Jeremy Lin Thread.

like said wizz pissin on cotton... i said he was a decent player with possibility to be good folks said great/good..... check thread and i said its all media hype/race etc and give it a week he will be old news. and here we are hongcouver604, warriors510 and even said i was hating and so called trolling...

like said wizz pissin on cotton... i said he was a decent player with possibility to be good folks said great/good..... check thread and i said its all media hype/race etc and give it a week he will be old news. and here we are hongcouver604, warriors510 and even said i was hating and so called trolling...

I just think we all are fooling ourselves if we believe he is a legit starter in the NBA. The ride was nice while it lasted.

I just think we all are fooling ourselves if we believe he is a legit starter in the NBA. The ride was nice while it lasted.

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
at this being back on the 1st page

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

it wasnt a we lol but your right, but you and i are haters

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

it wasnt a we lol but your right, but you and i are haters

He has only started 14 games, being thrown right into the fire after sitting every single game his rookie season and most of this season, so there's obviously gonna be bumps on the road. What, u guys think he's gonna average 20 & 10 with 2 TO's a game from the jump against the Heat & Celtics of all teams? lol. It's a learning process for him. He obviously recognizes that he has to fine-tune a lot to his game, but he's talented enough to work on it and improve.

Not to mention the shortened season and the lack of practices teams have this year, coaches mostly using off-days as recovery days... and D'Antonis system requires high PG usage, so he's learning everything on the fly. Not worried about his struggles these past few games, it'll only help him improve. I'll start worrying when he keeps up this bad play into next season.

He has only started 14 games, being thrown right into the fire after sitting every single game his rookie season and most of this season, so there's obviously gonna be bumps on the road. What, u guys think he's gonna average 20 & 10 with 2 TO's a game from the jump against the Heat & Celtics of all teams? lol. It's a learning process for him. He obviously recognizes that he has to fine-tune a lot to his game, but he's talented enough to work on it and improve.

Not to mention the shortened season and the lack of practices teams have this year, coaches mostly using off-days as recovery days... and D'Antonis system requires high PG usage, so he's learning everything on the fly. Not worried about his struggles these past few games, it'll only help him improve. I'll start worrying when he keeps up this bad play into next season.

Originally Posted by hongcouver604

no which is the point you as well as dirty etc.... other folks said he would, and said he is good now the numbers show diff its a liteny of excuses. and again i aint so call hatin on him but it is what it is

no which is the point you as well as dirty etc.... other folks said he would, and said he is good now the numbers show diff its a liteny of excuses. and again i aint so call hatin on him but it is what it is

Originally Posted by LDJ

as a big jlin fan there has been tons of excuses and for some reason... i thought maybe all the playing time has worn on his legs... but other pgs are taking it personal it seems Tony p has 18 in the first half already ......... all the hype has died as far as the national media it seems as if some higher power told everyone to cool down with all the hype ... like i said before i think of lim as more of a back up point how andrew barbosa ran the suns offense back in the day ... i think he is better as a distributor ... but he most def can score

Originally Posted by LDJ

as a big jlin fan there has been tons of excuses and for some reason... i thought maybe all the playing time has worn on his legs... but other pgs are taking it personal it seems Tony p has 18 in the first half already ......... all the hype has died as far as the national media it seems as if some higher power told everyone to cool down with all the hype ... like i said before i think of lim as more of a back up point how andrew barbosa ran the suns offense back in the day ... i think he is better as a distributor ... but he most def can score

the knicks are not playin like the knicks tat were rolling during tat 8 game winning streak, their defense hasnt being the same ever since amare and melo came back, 

the knicks are not playin like the knicks tat were rolling during tat 8 game winning streak, their defense hasnt being the same ever since amare and melo came back, 

Originally Posted by S4L3

He really shouldn't be a starter...

Yea u right..right now he doesnt look like a full NBA starter.... but then again he has to start on this Knicks team and the whole team just playing terrible...
Seems like just last week NY fans were talking bout moving to top 3 or 4 in the east 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by S4L3

He really shouldn't be a starter...

Yea u right..right now he doesnt look like a full NBA starter.... but then again he has to start on this Knicks team and the whole team just playing terrible...
Seems like just last week NY fans were talking bout moving to top 3 or 4 in the east 
laugh.gif

He's good enough on offense to start. To start, not star. Again, to start, not star. But on defense, he just doesn't have it right now. I'd still stick with him because Baron Davis plays haphazardly and well, there isn't anyone else on that team.

He's good enough on offense to start. To start, not star. Again, to start, not star. But on defense, he just doesn't have it right now. I'd still stick with him because Baron Davis plays haphazardly and well, there isn't anyone else on that team.

Back
Top Bottom