Official Jeremy Lin Thread.

Originally Posted by LDJ

Originally Posted by HankMoody

Originally Posted by LDJ

nah cant say that but when ppl says he great/good and then turn around and say rondo isnt.... something is not right in the world.

Why don't you specifically name those people instead of speaking in idiotic generalities? Funny how you weren't in this thread last night. I see you.
wink.gif
wink.gif
wink.gif
wink.gif

cause having to go thru all the history etc... my thing is hes on now not playing the greatest and all the lin lovers dont say much of nothing... i mean if you like his game etc support the man good/bad times. dont just talk about the streak he had then when he has bad games go all hush mouth.
roll.gif
Your responses don't make sense at all. 

Who says we're not supporting him? It's obvious he's struggling, everyone in this thread has been posting that as of late.  I don't think you notice, though, because you need to work on you reading comprehension as well as your grammar, u spell like a #%@%@% 9 year old.

You talk about not coming into hate, yet u come and post here EVERY single time he has a bad game, yet u're all "hush mouth" when he has a good game.  U even got warned in this thread for posting racist remarks and you also claim that ALL of his recognition is praise is due to his race.  Get out of here with that mess.  At least admit that u're hating.  

Originally Posted by hongcouver604

Originally Posted by LDJ

Why don't you specifically name those people instead of speaking in idiotic generalities? Funny how you weren't in this thread last night. I see you.
wink.gif
wink.gif
wink.gif
wink.gif

cause having to go thru all the history etc... my thing is hes on now not playing the greatest and all the lin lovers dont say much of nothing... i mean if you like his game etc support the man good/bad times. dont just talk about the streak he had then when he has bad games go all hush mouth.
roll.gif

Who says we're not supporting him? It's obvious he's struggling, everyone in this thread has been posting that as of late.  I don't think you notice, though, because you need to work on you reading comprehension as well as your grammar, u spell like a #%@%@% 9 year old.

You talk about not coming into hate, yet u come and post here EVERY single time he has a bad game, yet u're all "hush mouth" when he has a good game.  U even got warned in this thread for posting racist remarks and you also claim that ALL of his recognition is praise is due to his race.  Get out of here with that mess.  At least admit that u're hating.  

um no check the history. this thread was the most popular one untill after the miami thread, then it fluctuated, up and down like a see saw, i never hated the man, again check the history, i only said he is a decent player with potential to be better. and alot of folks hyped him up because of his story, and/or race and folks as soon as the hype dies down was gonna be like wateva about him.

btw i didnt wanna copy paste it a;; but 128-133 my post i gave him his praise, even i did before the whole jock riding him. my thing is let this man live. and lets not put on him the pressure of the next tiger woods

Originally Posted by hongcouver604

Originally Posted by LDJ

wink.gif
wink.gif
wink.gif
wink.gif

roll.gif

um no check the history. this thread was the most popular one untill after the miami thread, then it fluctuated, up and down like a see saw, i never hated the man, again check the history, i only said he is a decent player with potential to be better. and alot of folks hyped him up because of his story, and/or race and folks as soon as the hype dies down was gonna be like wateva about him.

btw i didnt wanna copy paste it a;; but 128-133 my post i gave him his praise, even i did before the whole jock riding him. my thing is let this man live. and lets not put on him the pressure of the next tiger woods

so my hypothesis was correct. anytime he is matched up against an above average defensive team, Lin shuts down.

5-18 FG and 6 TO's

NEW YORK!!!

WELCOME

TO ANOTHER

DECADE

OF

IRRELEVANCE!!!

so my hypothesis was correct. anytime he is matched up against an above average defensive team, Lin shuts down.

5-18 FG and 6 TO's

NEW YORK!!!

WELCOME

TO ANOTHER

DECADE

OF

IRRELEVANCE!!!

damn ... son galvanized a city for a quick minute ... and just like a new york min ... how the tables have turned ...

knicks have so much talent ... too bad it's not coming together ... i wish the bulls had this problem ... then deng could get some rest ...

damn ... son galvanized a city for a quick minute ... and just like a new york min ... how the tables have turned ...

knicks have so much talent ... too bad it's not coming together ... i wish the bulls had this problem ... then deng could get some rest ...

He still has flashes of being a quality NBA player but dude still needs to improve parts of his game, his jumper is still inconsistent, he takes way to many difficult shots after picking up his dribble in the paint, and needs to work on going left.

He still has flashes of being a quality NBA player but dude still needs to improve parts of his game, his jumper is still inconsistent, he takes way to many difficult shots after picking up his dribble in the paint, and needs to work on going left.

Back
Top Bottom