Official Jeremy Lin Thread.

Originally Posted by hongcouver604

Originally Posted by DMan14

linsanity
feb 2012 - feb 2012

R.I.P.
tired.gif

I hope Lin signs somewhere else this off-season, preferably a small market team, so I don't have to root for this dysfunctional, POS franchise... 
can u imagine if he signed with boston or new jersey?
laugh.gif

linsanity
feb 2012 - feb 2012

R.I.P.
tired.gif

I hope Lin signs somewhere else this off-season, preferably a small market team, so I don't have to root for this dysfunctional, POS franchise... 
can u imagine if he signed with boston or new jersey?
laugh.gif

lol yall worry too much i dont think NY's gonna let Lin go his gonna help them develop market in asia, Lin's economic value >>>> melo's and not to mention he get paid way less too

lol yall worry too much i dont think NY's gonna let Lin go his gonna help them develop market in asia, Lin's economic value >>>> melo's and not to mention he get paid way less too

linsanity
feb 2012 - feb 2012

R.I.P.
tired.gif

Agreed on all points..

linsanity
feb 2012 - feb 2012

R.I.P.
tired.gif

Agreed on all points..

People forget teams figured out Lin since NO shut him down back in Feb and that had nothing to do with Melo cuz he didn't even play in that game. Any team with competent defenders were able to shut Lin down ever since.

If we can get a better pg I can see this team parting with Lin. Dolan might keep him for sales though.

People forget teams figured out Lin since NO shut him down back in Feb and that had nothing to do with Melo cuz he didn't even play in that game. Any team with competent defenders were able to shut Lin down ever since.

If we can get a better pg I can see this team parting with Lin. Dolan might keep him for sales though.

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

so apparently some guy called jeremy lin a !#*#! via twitter, and lin actually responded

"This happening in 2012? Jesus loves you bro and i do too RT @plummerstash: @JLin7 !#*#!"

"Im proud to be asian!!!"

the guy ended up saying his bro hacked it and ended up deleting his twitter, lol

so apparently some guy called jeremy lin a !#*#! via twitter, and lin actually responded

"This happening in 2012? Jesus loves you bro and i do too RT @plummerstash: @JLin7 !#*#!"

"Im proud to be asian!!!"

the guy ended up saying his bro hacked it and ended up deleting his twitter, lol

Originally Posted by NooEra

Are all NY newspapers grimey tabloids ?
laugh.gif
Unless ur undefeated. Every loss is the end of the world.

And although it was fairly obvious from the way some of you post. Its good to see who is a "Knicks fan" because of Lin and who actually wants the team to succeed.

Lin should be more than fine getting 12 with 8+ assists in the new offense that centers around Amare and Melo. And just like ATGD said, Linsanity didnt end because of Melo or Amare. It just happened to be that it ran its course about a game before they both came back and then it was just downhill from there. Not solely on Melo or Amare. No Lin lead team is doing @%@$ in the playoffs. I like the guy as our PG, but those are the facts.

Back
Top Bottom