Official Jeremy Lin Thread.

I cannot understand how a professional basketball player ( A point guard at that) hasnt develop a left. Its seriously mind boggling.

His turnovers arent even turnovers where he creates for someone else and then throws a pass in a tight window,etc.

Hes just throwing terrible normal passes. The league already has his # at this point, they know where to force him and expose his weaknesses.

I'll give him a pass this year but he needs to work hard this offseason.

I cannot understand how a professional basketball player ( A point guard at that) hasnt develop a left. Its seriously mind boggling.

His turnovers arent even turnovers where he creates for someone else and then throws a pass in a tight window,etc.

Hes just throwing terrible normal passes. The league already has his # at this point, they know where to force him and expose his weaknesses.

I'll give him a pass this year but he needs to work hard this offseason.

Originally Posted by whyte1der05five

I mean, it's nice to develop a left but Lin can still carve a decent career without a left hand.  One of the greatest little man scorers ever to grace the nba never developed a left hand.  If you guys can find a highlight of him making a layup with his left... let me know. 

Spoiler [+]
youtube iverson

Originally Posted by HankMoody

Lin outplayed Rose in the first half. (I'm a Bulls fan)

this ( and this ) 
tired.gif

Originally Posted by whyte1der05five

I mean, it's nice to develop a left but Lin can still carve a decent career without a left hand.  One of the greatest little man scorers ever to grace the nba never developed a left hand.  If you guys can find a highlight of him making a layup with his left... let me know. 

Spoiler [+]
youtube iverson

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

You know what, I hope Lin is on the All-Star ballot for years to come, because he'll get voted in as the starter thanks to dumb-eff Chinese voters, and then Derrick Rose (along with other top PGs) will eat him alive in every games that matters, just to prove a point.
I hope he does too. Just so you can cringe year in year out
smile.gif

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

You know what, I hope Lin is on the All-Star ballot for years to come, because he'll get voted in as the starter thanks to dumb-eff Chinese voters, and then Derrick Rose (along with other top PGs) will eat him alive in every games that matters, just to prove a point.
I hope he does too. Just so you can cringe year in year out
smile.gif

both didnt have great shooting percentages and of course rose played better but lin didnt play that badly. 3 steals and 3 turnovers vs 0 steals and 4 turnovers

Back
Top Bottom