Official Jeremy Lin Thread.

Pretty sure Wang Zhi Zhi almost made the All-Star team one year and he was just a write-in candidate.

Its the fans game, let them pick who they want to see play. Vince Carter got on over MJ and he was hurt up until that point, if they let an injured guy get voted on who played 15 games up until that point and didn't change anything, then china voting Lin on is ok in my book

Last edited:
It's kind of nice that the Lin drama is not in NY anymore. I don't have to hear about him from all my Asian friends and they've stopped crying since he left the team because the Knicks are off to a good start.

If he gets voted as a starter in the all star game. . . :rofl:. The comments from the TNT crew would be great.

Yea I don't know how the hell anyone could fix their mouth to say Tywon Lawson isn't better than Lin. You dudes love to get high man.

Lin is garbage, i'd take Lawson over him any day of the week. The stats/averages you see Lin having this year is pretty much the best he'll ever be.

Last edited:
my man..... :smokin :smokin

some people want to give Harden all the credit. Assured he relieves pressure on Lin on offense, but James isn't controlling Lin's shots going in, nor is he making Jlin hustle on D and rebounds. We got a glimspe of the potential of this backcourt again.

Jeremy Lin has come from a very long way to get where he is now.  I hope that he continues to improve even more.

For February Lin is averaging 17 points and 7 assists while shooting 48 percent from the floor and 50 percent from three-point range.
expect him to heat up in the upcoming games

Houston has a really nice young team.
J Lin, Harden and Parsons is a nice combination on the offensive end then you have Asik who is just a "wall" on defense. Going to have to check them out next season

i dont understand how knicks fan have so much hate on lin. Dude save your season last year, and your stupid front office didnt even offer him a contract, basically telling him to go test the water (they expected no one give him a good offer so the knicks could sign him cheap). n i see that jlin is healthy and could actually drive to the left now, this kid is improving everyday!

i dont understand how knicks fan have so much hate on lin. Dude save your season last year, and your stupid front office didnt even offer him a contract, basically telling him to go test the water (they expected no one give him a good offer so the knicks could sign him cheap). n i see that jlin is healthy and could actually drive to the left now, this kid is improving everyday!

Both teams made the right move for their franchises imo. Lin wouldn't have fit in with the vets and type of players on the Knicks. It's clear Melo and JR didn't like him and he could have potentially divided a locker room of guys who have great chemistry.

The only person who didn't get the best case scenario is Lin because its obvious he'd rather be in NY, but who knows I'm picking Houston as my team to get Dwight if he leaves LA so maybe things can work out more favorably for him in the long run.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom