Official Jeremy Lin Thread.

Acid been talking this dude up for a few years now
laugh.gif

[h1]http://realgm.com/src_wiretap_archi...ested_in_signing_undrafted_rookie_jeremy_lin/[/h1]
[h1]Lakers Interested In Signing Undrafted Rookie Jeremy Lin[/h1]
The Lakers are interested in signing Jeremy Lin.

The opened contract discussions with Roger Montgomery, Lin's agent, over the weekend.

"We're just trying to sort out the best roster fit, the best situation for Jeremy, but we're highly considering the Lakers," Montgomery said in a phone interview Monday.

Montgomery said the Lakers aren't the only team vying for Lin, with the Mavericks and an unnamed Eastern Conference team also in the mix. Added Montgomery: "As of late there are a few more players involved as well."

I mean, the Lakers still have Vujacic on their roster so Lin would actually be an upgrade for them.  I initially didn't see him making it in the league, but with the Lakers, he will have a chance to do damage; on the court and off.

[h1]http://realgm.com/src_wiretap_archi...ested_in_signing_undrafted_rookie_jeremy_lin/[/h1]
[h1]Lakers Interested In Signing Undrafted Rookie Jeremy Lin[/h1]
The Lakers are interested in signing Jeremy Lin.

The opened contract discussions with Roger Montgomery, Lin's agent, over the weekend.

"We're just trying to sort out the best roster fit, the best situation for Jeremy, but we're highly considering the Lakers," Montgomery said in a phone interview Monday.

Montgomery said the Lakers aren't the only team vying for Lin, with the Mavericks and an unnamed Eastern Conference team also in the mix. Added Montgomery: "As of late there are a few more players involved as well."

I mean, the Lakers still have Vujacic on their roster so Lin would actually be an upgrade for them.  I initially didn't see him making it in the league, but with the Lakers, he will have a chance to do damage; on the court and off.

Originally Posted by Powfo

Lol at the parody vid.

If Luke Walton has a spot in the NBA, Jeremy Lin should have a spot. That's how I see it.
You do know how tall Luke Walton is correct?

roll.gif
@ The Menkge Bateer reference. Where is my man Menkge
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Powfo

Lol at the parody vid.

If Luke Walton has a spot in the NBA, Jeremy Lin should have a spot. That's how I see it.
You do know how tall Luke Walton is correct?

roll.gif
@ The Menkge Bateer reference. Where is my man Menkge
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by Fundamental21Ticket

Come on man. How is that an upgrade?
Over Sasha is an upgrade. Besides Odom off the bench, the Lakers currently don't have anyone that can penetrate the ball.  With Farmar gone I think Lin could fill that role.

Over Sasha is an upgrade. Besides Odom off the bench, the Lakers currently don't have anyone that can penetrate the ball.  With Farmar gone I think Lin could fill that role.

wait till Lin plays a minute in the league (if he even makes it that far) before you call him an upgrade over a guy who's been playing for 6 years.

wait till Lin plays a minute in the league (if he even makes it that far) before you call him an upgrade over a guy who's been playing for 6 years.

I think we should see what Lin does in the nba first before we call him an upgrade over anyone (except Lebron).  Otherwise it's an insult to anyone who has worked to stick himself on a roster. 

I think we should see what Lin does in the nba first before we call him an upgrade over anyone (except Lebron).  Otherwise it's an insult to anyone who has worked to stick himself on a roster. 

Like I said, a how is Lin an upgrade over Sasha? You dudes have so much hatred in your hearts for certain players that you start to sound senile with certain statements.

Dude still didn't answer the question, he just repeated it as if that means anything.

How is Lin an upgrade over Sasha?

Like I said, a how is Lin an upgrade over Sasha? You dudes have so much hatred in your hearts for certain players that you start to sound senile with certain statements.

Dude still didn't answer the question, he just repeated it as if that means anything.

How is Lin an upgrade over Sasha?

Originally Posted by amel223

Co-sign with this.

He's not an upgrade over anyone right now. He hasn't "made" it. Surely, he has potential, but let's see what happens.

Originally Posted by amel223

Co-sign with this.

He's not an upgrade over anyone right now. He hasn't "made" it. Surely, he has potential, but let's see what happens.

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
An upgrade over Sasha? How? Other than the obvious being Asian instead of Slovenian, he is in no way an upgrade. Talk about counting your chicken fetus before they hatch

laugh.gif
An upgrade over Sasha? How? Other than the obvious being Asian instead of Slovenian, he is in no way an upgrade. Talk about counting your chicken fetus before they hatch

Back
Top Bottom