Official Jeremy Lin Thread.

^ damn that guy's frail.

Avy check
pimp.gif

I like Lin and i think he's won the starting job but i don't think he'll continue to put up numbers like this maybe once and a while but i think he'll average

12 PPG
8 AST
1 STL
3 REB

He's done great and he can really ball ....who would have thought Jeremy Lin would be the answer at Point Guard for the NY Knicks

I like Lin and i think he's won the starting job but i don't think he'll continue to put up numbers like this maybe once and a while but i think he'll average

12 PPG
8 AST
1 STL
3 REB

He's done great and he can really ball ....who would have thought Jeremy Lin would be the answer at Point Guard for the NY Knicks

for what it's worth the commentator's might have been a little bitter/in denial but they weren't racist, the Verizon Center literally is a block from Chinatown. The sign outside the stadium is in Chinese for a reason

Verizon_Center_wide.jpg

Aside from that Jeremy Lin was impressive, he/Knicks (as with every other popular team) had the crowd behind them all night, heck of a performance. Glad yall see how pathetic the entire Wizards roster is besides John Wall, he was the only one trying
mad.gif

let me be the first to call him the NBA's version of Tim Tebow or is it too soon?

for what it's worth the commentator's might have been a little bitter/in denial but they weren't racist, the Verizon Center literally is a block from Chinatown. The sign outside the stadium is in Chinese for a reason

Verizon_Center_wide.jpg

Aside from that Jeremy Lin was impressive, he/Knicks (as with every other popular team) had the crowd behind them all night, heck of a performance. Glad yall see how pathetic the entire Wizards roster is besides John Wall, he was the only one trying
mad.gif

let me be the first to call him the NBA's version of Tim Tebow or is it too soon?

Proud of dude and as much as I hope this is the real deal, I just don't see him continuing to average 20+ a game but he has proven that he is good enough to be a starting point guard for a solid team in this league. I hope the dude the best in this league and everyone should feel a little connection towards him not just asians. Dudes just like a little kid out there whose dream came true. When I see him play, I think of all the people out there who dreamed of making the L. Congrats to J-Lin.

Proud of dude and as much as I hope this is the real deal, I just don't see him continuing to average 20+ a game but he has proven that he is good enough to be a starting point guard for a solid team in this league. I hope the dude the best in this league and everyone should feel a little connection towards him not just asians. Dudes just like a little kid out there whose dream came true. When I see him play, I think of all the people out there who dreamed of making the L. Congrats to J-Lin.

Back
Top Bottom