Official Jeremy Lin Thread.

If he has a good game against the Lakers tomorrow then ill believe the hype behind this kid.

If he has a good game against the Lakers tomorrow then ill believe the hype behind this kid.

Originally Posted by LUKEwarm Skywalker

eefe41bf4aa2b2af4a555267231332dc-getty-138532486.jpg

Ol' girl on the right tryna get that housewife money...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Also check out the black dude behind them. Looks like she's getting shut down by his girl...
laugh.gif

I was couple rows up top
pimp.gif

to hear the away arena chanting Lin's name...
sick.gif
no shame wizard fans
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by LUKEwarm Skywalker

eefe41bf4aa2b2af4a555267231332dc-getty-138532486.jpg

Ol' girl on the right tryna get that housewife money...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Also check out the black dude behind them. Looks like she's getting shut down by his girl...
laugh.gif

I was couple rows up top
pimp.gif

to hear the away arena chanting Lin's name...
sick.gif
no shame wizard fans
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Zyzz

you realize who he's going up against that night, right?
Spoiler [+]
11qtjio.jpg
 dude gonna get new career highs
laugh.gif

Spoiler [+]
11qtjio.jpg
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by denni5themenace

Spoiler [+]
11qtjio.jpg
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 at the .gif

Originally Posted by denni5themenace

Spoiler [+]
11qtjio.jpg
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 at the .gif

Originally Posted by Bean Pie Slanga

Did anyone in the Bay hoop with this guy or see him play in HS?
I just wanna take credit for Lin's success. In Vegas, while not exactly sober, I told him to take his shots and he responded with "I wheeeeel".

I just wanna take credit for Lin's success. In Vegas, while not exactly sober, I told him to take his shots and he responded with "I wheeeeel".

LMAO. This #### cway.

laugh.gif
Played with him back in my middle school days (we're the same year); we went to the same Chinese school, and my brother was on the same club bball team as his older brother back in the day as well, so my parents knew his parents well at that time. I still have memories playing against him with my club teams in tournaments- everyone knew he was the best player around, but there's no way anyone could have predicted he'd become this good (even to make an NBA roster).

Funny story is one time, we were kicking it at my brother's bball team practice, and Jeremy wanted to take on me and two other dudes 1 on 3....and he ended up winning
laugh.gif

LMAO. This #### cway.

laugh.gif
Played with him back in my middle school days (we're the same year); we went to the same Chinese school, and my brother was on the same club bball team as his older brother back in the day as well, so my parents knew his parents well at that time. I still have memories playing against him with my club teams in tournaments- everyone knew he was the best player around, but there's no way anyone could have predicted he'd become this good (even to make an NBA roster).

Funny story is one time, we were kicking it at my brother's bball team practice, and Jeremy wanted to take on me and two other dudes 1 on 3....and he ended up winning
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Luong1209

some chick I use to work with went to hs with him and told me about him.  Checked him out v. Mater dei and Taylor king.

Originally Posted by Luong1209

some chick I use to work with went to hs with him and told me about him.  Checked him out v. Mater dei and Taylor king.

Back
Top Bottom