Official Jeremy Lin Thread.

Originally Posted by CaptainSpaulding

Always gonna be a fan of those rare flashy and1 type of point guards that still bust yo ______ sss

seriously dude is a star in the making
What is your definition of STAR?

Always gonna be a fan of those rare flashy and1 type of point guards that still bust yo ______ sss

What is your definition of STAR?

While there's a lot of undeserved hype in this thread (better than sasha w t f?), there's also a lot of undeserved hate. A lot of y'all just want to see him succeed/fail just cause he's asian. Stop that.

While there's a lot of undeserved hype in this thread (better than sasha w t f?), there's also a lot of undeserved hate. A lot of y'all just want to see him succeed/fail just cause he's asian. Stop that.

Originally Posted by quik1987

I agree that people that are Asians like for him to succedd, especially since Lin is an Asian-American for that matter.  However, I don't think any one hate on the kid because he's Asian. It's just another topic people could get into especially in the middle of July.

I agree that people that are Asians like for him to succedd, especially since Lin is an Asian-American for that matter.  However, I don't think any one hate on the kid because he's Asian. It's just another topic people could get into especially in the middle of July.

And what gives you the mythical impression that anyone wants to see the dude fail because he is Asian?

I don't want to see him fail, pretty sure that comment was directed towards me. Notice I only got annoyed when it was mentioned that he would be an upgrade over an established rotation dude in the league already. THAT was my issue. I don't want to see ANYONE fail. I don't know these dudes so I don't have a reason to "hate" them. As you said.

And what gives you the mythical impression that anyone wants to see the dude fail because he is Asian?

I don't want to see him fail, pretty sure that comment was directed towards me. Notice I only got annoyed when it was mentioned that he would be an upgrade over an established rotation dude in the league already. THAT was my issue. I don't want to see ANYONE fail. I don't know these dudes so I don't have a reason to "hate" them. As you said.

pimp.gif
J lin
smh @ dudes messing with his wiki
laugh.gif

DatZNasty wrote:
laugh.gif
An upgrade over Sasha? How? Other than the obvious being Asian instead of Slovenian, he is in no way an upgrade. 

indifferent.gif
 im assuming you havent watched any Laker games?
laugh.gif

a piece of lint is an upgrade over sasha

DatZNasty wrote:
laugh.gif
An upgrade over Sasha? How? Other than the obvious being Asian instead of Slovenian, he is in no way an upgrade. 

indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

DatZNasty wrote:
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
cmon son i know he sucks but hes not any worse than Mbenga and also he made those two clutch freethrows in game 7
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

DatZNasty wrote:
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
cmon son i know he sucks but hes not any worse than Mbenga and also he made those two clutch freethrows in game 7
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom