Official Jeremy Lin Thread.

Man I tried to hate, tried to be a nonbeliever, but I can't even say nothing anymore. I'm on the bandwagon. We need to start a petition to get him in the all star game.

still waiting for the doubters to come in to post. one came in already, nationalism? You know Asians aren't the only ones cheering for Lin right?

You were already proven wrong and nationalism is all you have to say? #+!%+% pathetic.

Man I tried to hate, tried to be a nonbeliever, but I can't even say nothing anymore. I'm on the bandwagon. We need to start a petition to get him in the all star game.

Kobe was trying so hard not to get out dueled

I'm officially a fan of this dude Lin now. I wish him nothing but the best
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

still waiting for the doubters to come in to post. one came in already, nationalism? You know Asians aren't the only ones cheering for Lin right?

You were already proven wrong and nationalism is all you have to say? #+!%+% pathetic.

Kobe was trying so hard not to get out dueled

I'm officially a fan of this dude Lin now. I wish him nothing but the best
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Scientific Method

honestly it'd probably be better if they took blake out for him, or anyone for that matter. doubt blake really wants to play in the rookie game

Every since he cooked with us in the Summer league I knew he would stick.

I wish he was still with us instead of Dominique Jones.

Originally Posted by Scientific Method

honestly it'd probably be better if they took blake out for him, or anyone for that matter. doubt blake really wants to play in the rookie game

Every since he cooked with us in the Summer league I knew he would stick.

I wish he was still with us instead of Dominique Jones.

Originally Posted by hongcouver604

get off his sack 
laugh.gif

im rooting for him but you sound like a female 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom