Official Jeremy Lin Thread.

Originally Posted by hongcouver604

still waiting for the doubters to come in to post. one came in already, nationalism? You know Asians aren't the only ones cheering for Lin right?

You were already proven wrong and nationalism is all you have to say? #+!%+% pathetic.
get off his sack 
laugh.gif

im rooting for him but you sound like a female 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Nawzlew

^YUP EVERYONE HOP ON THE BANDWAGON!!!!!!!!!!
Except for you of course because you knew all along he was good.

being first generation in any culture and especially playing sports on a collegiate level(basketball) you take a liking to any player (pause) that have your similar story  ill try to find the link and hook you guys up with the read its super old.... their was a kid i im'ed on here who  used to have j.lins golden state jersey as their avy  ...but what ever... all in all it was a great game.. he beat my lakers i cant be mad at him .... i hope he sees his just pay at the end of the season i wonder how he is going to fit with melo & amare when they come back ... i hope it meshes well
peace!

It has only been 4 games but those 4 games have been a dream come true. If I were that dude I would probably have broken down and lost it. Tears of joy man. Like a dream, a simple fantasy.

Congratulations man.

Originally Posted by Nawzlew

^YUP EVERYONE HOP ON THE BANDWAGON!!!!!!!!!!
Except for you of course because you knew all along he was good.

being first generation in any culture and especially playing sports on a collegiate level(basketball) you take a liking to any player (pause) that have your similar story  ill try to find the link and hook you guys up with the read its super old.... their was a kid i im'ed on here who  used to have j.lins golden state jersey as their avy  ...but what ever... all in all it was a great game.. he beat my lakers i cant be mad at him .... i hope he sees his just pay at the end of the season i wonder how he is going to fit with melo & amare when they come back ... i hope it meshes well
peace!

It has only been 4 games but those 4 games have been a dream come true. If I were that dude I would probably have broken down and lost it. Tears of joy man. Like a dream, a simple fantasy.

Congratulations man.

and to think this guy would have never been in the nba if he was born one year later, or got hurt and redshirted in college and had to play one more year. this year's lockout meant no summer league, no chance for jeremy lin. just unbelievable.

and to think this guy would have never been in the nba if he was born one year later, or got hurt and redshirted in college and had to play one more year. this year's lockout meant no summer league, no chance for jeremy lin. just unbelievable.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Congratulations man.

Pretty much. Hearing his story of not being drafted, being cut by multiple teams and SLEEPING ON HIS BROTHER'S COUCH in a apartment, because of the chance of being cut again!

NBA's Cinderella Man!

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Congratulations man.

Pretty much. Hearing his story of not being drafted, being cut by multiple teams and SLEEPING ON HIS BROTHER'S COUCH in a apartment, because of the chance of being cut again!

NBA's Cinderella Man!

Back
Top Bottom