Official Jeremy Lin Thread.

Originally Posted by MoonMan818

Once Amare and Melo comes back we won't hear his name all season.

I can put up 20 on the lakers bum !@* pg rotation
eyes.gif
Hate on man hate on.  I'm sure u can drive into two 7' footers as well and finish with ease.  I'm sure u can out duel Kobe Bryant as well.  I'm sure u can have 19,000 people chanting your name in MSG too.  Give credit when credit is due jeez. 

Originally Posted by MoonMan818

Once Amare and Melo comes back we won't hear his name all season.

I can put up 20 on the lakers bum !@* pg rotation
eyes.gif
Hate on man hate on.  I'm sure u can drive into two 7' footers as well and finish with ease.  I'm sure u can out duel Kobe Bryant as well.  I'm sure u can have 19,000 people chanting your name in MSG too.  Give credit when credit is due jeez. 

Can't wait to see my Wolves especially Rubio D up Lin tonight. So far Lin has faced D-Will, Devin Harris, John Wall and D-Fish. All of them are offensive minded PG's who play defense at mediocre level. Fisher in his prime was a better defender than all of the guys I just mentioned but he doesn't have the legs to keep up with quick PG's anymore, just look at what Lin did to him. I think Lin will have to rely on his jumper tonight, I just don't see him getting into the paint very much against our young long athletic team.

Can't wait to see my Wolves especially Rubio D up Lin tonight. So far Lin has faced D-Will, Devin Harris, John Wall and D-Fish. All of them are offensive minded PG's who play defense at mediocre level. Fisher in his prime was a better defender than all of the guys I just mentioned but he doesn't have the legs to keep up with quick PG's anymore, just look at what Lin did to him. I think Lin will have to rely on his jumper tonight, I just don't see him getting into the paint very much against our young long athletic team.

He's been playing great over this stretch and I'm happy he's making my team play better. He's not great but he's what our team needed badly BUT the media is gonna make me hate him in the next month or two

He's been playing great over this stretch and I'm happy he's making my team play better. He's not great but he's what our team needed badly BUT the media is gonna make me hate him in the next month or two

Back
Top Bottom