Official Jeremy Lin Thread.

Originally Posted by geoff2005

Originally Posted by d3simet

Woodson is a Lin believer. Surprising, Lin playing better under Woodson than D'Antoni.

wasnt woodson the one helping him when he was still a bench warmer and the one that suggested he play starting also?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by geoff2005

Originally Posted by d3simet

Woodson is a Lin believer. Surprising, Lin playing better under Woodson than D'Antoni.

wasnt woodson the one helping him when he was still a bench warmer and the one that suggested he play starting also?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Mr Marcus

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

proud of lin...remember when he was working wall in the summer league 
Acutally he & Lin were going back & forth. That was the best summer league play I've ever seen (those two going back & forth at each other). That's when I knew Lin would be able to play in the L once he got the chance. He's still got a lot to learn but given the chance he'll be decent. Needs to work on the left & defense...Needs to watch a lot of film too.

Originally Posted by Mr Marcus

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

proud of lin...remember when he was working wall in the summer league 
Acutally he & Lin were going back & forth. That was the best summer league play I've ever seen (those two going back & forth at each other). That's when I knew Lin would be able to play in the L once he got the chance. He's still got a lot to learn but given the chance he'll be decent. Needs to work on the left & defense...Needs to watch a lot of film too.

Anyone heard of Negus Webster-Chan? Blackinese kid coming out of Toronto, top 50 player of class 2012, went to Huntington Prep (same school that pumped out OJ Mayo & Bill Walker) his junior/senior year and committed to Louisville but ended up signing with Missouri.  6'6, 195, swingman that can play PG... hope he makes it to the NBA.
#Black&Yellow #BruceLeroy

Anyone heard of Negus Webster-Chan? Blackinese kid coming out of Toronto, top 50 player of class 2012, went to Huntington Prep (same school that pumped out OJ Mayo & Bill Walker) his junior/senior year and committed to Louisville but ended up signing with Missouri.  6'6, 195, swingman that can play PG... hope he makes it to the NBA.
#Black&Yellow #BruceLeroy

I'm just going to bump this now because we all know which NTers will be in this thread later tonight. Completely coincidentally, those same NTers were nowhere to be found for the last 3 games. With this bump, I hope they can easily find this thread again because I know it's really difficult to find when agendas aren't being confirmed. 

I'm just going to bump this now because we all know which NTers will be in this thread later tonight. Completely coincidentally, those same NTers were nowhere to be found for the last 3 games. With this bump, I hope they can easily find this thread again because I know it's really difficult to find when agendas aren't being confirmed. 

Originally Posted by Bob Lobblaw

fed8c.gif
What...is this?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

And Lin is now pushing a Benz? Son was probably driving his mom's Camry when he was with us.

BD is definitely a shell of his former self. As mentioned, his shot is flat and he's a huge chucker now.

fed8c.gif
What...is this?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

And Lin is now pushing a Benz? Son was probably driving his mom's Camry when he was with us.

BD is definitely a shell of his former self. As mentioned, his shot is flat and he's a huge chucker now.

Originally Posted by HankMoody

yep.  They can all drink bleach and die a slow death, haters.  
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by HankMoody

yep.  They can all drink bleach and die a slow death, haters.  
pimp.gif

Lin has all the potential to be a top-12 PG in the league as long as he continues to cut down the turnovers and improve his individual defense. Lin's help defense is adequate given his ability to double and create steals. 
Luong, Jeremy has had that Benz for a while now. Even before he signed with the Knicks I believe. His family is fairly well off. 

Lin has all the potential to be a top-12 PG in the league as long as he continues to cut down the turnovers and improve his individual defense. Lin's help defense is adequate given his ability to double and create steals. 
Luong, Jeremy has had that Benz for a while now. Even before he signed with the Knicks I believe. His family is fairly well off. 

Originally Posted by Luong1209

fed8c.gif
What...is this?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

He was driving a Benz by the end of his rookie season, he pushes Volvos now.

Back
Top Bottom