Official Jersey Shore Season 2 Thread - VOL. No Grenades in Miami

Originally Posted by TheEmperor45

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

The only thing I'll hold against MTV for this episode is all the Ronnie+Sammi relationship crap...no one wants to see that. 
Yup.

The house in Miami looks small and weak when compared to Real World and other shows.
them bed look small as hell, are those twin size beds?
maybe cause they dont want them cooped up in the crib all day...its miami
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by TheEmperor45

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

The only thing I'll hold against MTV for this episode is all the Ronnie+Sammi relationship crap...no one wants to see that. 
Yup.

The house in Miami looks small and weak when compared to Real World and other shows.
them bed look small as hell, are those twin size beds?
maybe cause they dont want them cooped up in the crib all day...its miami
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by AJChick23

roll.gif
mannn Ronnie died in the club that night! He looked like he was in another world..
My dude slid down the scrippa pole by himself!
eek.gif

p.s. Sammie is definitely the prettiest girl in the house by far IMO..I can't believe some think Angelina is.
to me they're both not that cute. this show made it clear that italian women look good from far but are far from looking good.

roll.gif
mannn Ronnie died in the club that night! He looked like he was in another world..
eek.gif

p.s. Sammie is definitely the prettiest girl in the house by far IMO..I can't believe some think Angelina is.
to me they're both not that cute. this show made it clear that italian women look good from far but are far from looking good.

Originally Posted by tim teufel

roll.gif
eek.gif

laugh.gif
you basing your opinion of Italian women based off of the 4 chicks on this show?  3 of which who aren't even Italian
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by tim teufel

roll.gif
eek.gif

laugh.gif
you basing your opinion of Italian women based off of the 4 chicks on this show?  3 of which who aren't even Italian
laugh.gif

*#*+ was hysterical
roll.gif

Can't wait to see Pauly and Mike put in work
pimp.gif

You could throw all the girls out the house and the series would possibly get better, no Honcho.

*#*+ was hysterical
roll.gif

Can't wait to see Pauly and Mike put in work
pimp.gif

You could throw all the girls out the house and the series would possibly get better, no Honcho.

Why does MTV let them fight but send Real World/ Road Rules members home when they fight
nerd.gif

& smh @ Pauly & Mike always bringing chicks home but smashing non of them

Why does MTV let them fight but send Real World/ Road Rules members home when they fight
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by AddictedToFreshKicks

seemed like 90% of that was commercials... very disappointed.

This.  Might as well have made it a 30 minute ep, cutting most of those commercials.

Season's gonna be filled with quotables + .gif worry expressions. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by AddictedToFreshKicks

seemed like 90% of that was commercials... very disappointed.

This.  Might as well have made it a 30 minute ep, cutting most of those commercials.

Season's gonna be filled with quotables + .gif worry expressions. 
pimp.gif

The FUNNIEST part was when Snooki said "I feel like a Pilgrim from the 20's" when she was washing Sam's clothes lmaooooo maybe she meant the 1620's?

The FUNNIEST part was when Snooki said "I feel like a Pilgrim from the 20's" when she was washing Sam's clothes lmaooooo maybe she meant the 1620's?

didn't even bother watching this last night. assassins creed took over my whole night. Gonna have to check this out tonight

didn't even bother watching this last night. assassins creed took over my whole night. Gonna have to check this out tonight

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

nerd.gif

That's a good thing for this show, they can lay hands on each other and not get sent home.  Makes for good TV.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom