Official Jersey Shore Season 2 Thread - VOL. No Grenades in Miami

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

Why does MTV let them fight but send Real World/ Road Rules members home when they fight
nerd.gif

& smh @ Pauly & Mike always bringing chicks home but smashing non of them
That's a good thing for this show, they can lay hands on each other and not get sent home.  Makes for good TV.
laugh.gif

the only sad part about this show is that there's no good looking girls in the house.. at all.

the only sad part about this show is that there's no good looking girls in the house.. at all.

Why does MTV let them fight but send Real World/ Road Rules members home when they fight
nerd.gif

I hate that about reality shows, because some people talk extra reckless when they know the other person won't hit them

nerd.gif

I hate that about reality shows, because some people talk extra reckless when they know the other person won't hit them

Originally Posted by Div1LBC

nerd.gif

That's a good thing for this show, they can lay hands on each other and not get sent home.  Makes for good TV.
laugh.gif

who said they could hit each other? there hasnt been a fight between 2 cast member in the first season and we dont know if any of the girls got sent home for fighting in season 2 yet.

nerd.gif

laugh.gif

who said they could hit each other? there hasnt been a fight between 2 cast member in the first season and we dont know if any of the girls got sent home for fighting in season 2 yet.

The Ronnie and Sammie thing is useless[color= rgb(255, 51, 51)] [/color][color= rgb(255, 51, 51)]UNLESS[/color] Ronnie hooks up with Angelina
laugh.gif
  $%^& will go down. 

too bad they don't have a rooftop where they can throw a line out. 

The Ronnie and Sammie thing is useless[color= rgb(255, 51, 51)] [/color][color= rgb(255, 51, 51)]UNLESS[/color] Ronnie hooks up with Angelina
laugh.gif
  $%^& will go down. 

too bad they don't have a rooftop where they can throw a line out. 

Originally Posted by Jiggaman414

nerd.gif

laugh.gif

JWOWW stole on The Situation in the 1st season. Hell multiple times @ that. If it were RW or RR she would've been out of there. Don't get me wrong I'm not complaining, just pointing it out.

gone in 60 seconds wrote:

nerd.gif

laugh.gif

JWOWW stole on The Situation in the 1st season. Hell multiple times @ that. If it were RW or RR she would've been out of there. Don't get me wrong I'm not complaining, just pointing it out.

gone in 60 seconds wrote:

Yo JWOW aint even Italian btw. She's Israeli or something.

I'd say Sammi is the only pretty one but they all are 7 and under. Angelina just has that smash appeal to her. She carry herself like her legs are automatic door openers.

Props to Vin
pimp.gif

And yeah I noticed the spot was small but so was the JS house. I'm really mad at the beds though. How you gonna smash on that? Only the 2 bed room were suitable. Might as well just throw those closet sized mattresses on the floor and leave it at that.

The fighting and nobody going home is great. Reminds me of Making The Band 2

nerd.gif

laugh.gif

In the real world don't they get the option to decide (the person who got hit) if they want them sent home? I think I remember it happening in one season. Don't think Mike would
send someone home if they did even ask him about jwow.

Yo JWOW aint even Italian btw. She's Israeli or something.

I'd say Sammi is the only pretty one but they all are 7 and under. Angelina just has that smash appeal to her. She carry herself like her legs are automatic door openers.

Props to Vin
pimp.gif

And yeah I noticed the spot was small but so was the JS house. I'm really mad at the beds though. How you gonna smash on that? Only the 2 bed room were suitable. Might as well just throw those closet sized mattresses on the floor and leave it at that.

The fighting and nobody going home is great. Reminds me of Making The Band 2

nerd.gif

laugh.gif

In the real world don't they get the option to decide (the person who got hit) if they want them sent home? I think I remember it happening in one season. Don't think Mike would
send someone home if they did even ask him about jwow.

Back
Top Bottom