Official Jersey Shore Season 2 Thread - VOL. No Grenades in Miami

damn i felt bad for Vinny watching that at the end, definitely know how that feels
frown.gif

What the hell do you expect? Dude was like " i love you " , " i just found my wife " and #*$#.. c'mon Vinny

Dude scared that chick away (scripted or not scripted
laugh.gif
)

Single Ron w/o Sammi on the show = More comedy and great quality episodes IMO

smh.gif
@ The Snitchuation

What a great night of Tv. Entourage and Jersey Shore.

-Vinnie took 2 L's tonight, watching Mike take away the girl at the club with the sad look on his face and getting rejected from the club hostess.

MTV's should just put Uncle Nino and Vin's mom in the house for season 4. Uncle Nino with MVP and single Ronnie, the possibilities for solid entertainment would be endless.

Pauly D's game is insane, calling a girl at 6:30 am and having her come over. WOW!

imagine the Grade-A poon this Jose dude gonna be gettin when the show's over...

dudes claimin girls only mess with bad boys, but those is just skeezers...females gonna eat this #%$% up

i wanna say my dude Vinny lost, but him dancing around Angelina and Jose gave him a couple of points in my book
laugh.gif

Dang! i missed today's show? I thought it wasn't a legit episode... ef. I gotta go to mtv.com now.

roll.gif
 @ uncle nino calling mike "sanitation"

i also felt bad for vinny since its also happened to me
brought back bad memories
smh.gif

i dont know about you guys
but i cant stand snookie i just want to uppercut the female.

for instance that whole pool scene where she started trippin about the ball hitting her in the face 

$@!% got me
mad.gif

Originally Posted by SNEAKERKING757

smh.gif
@ Vinny telling the chick he loved her at the club, and begging her to go out with him after she said she didnt want to.
This.
I was like damn man.
sick.gif
smh.gif
ohwell.gif

YOOOOOOOOOOO

Somebody has to make a gif of when vinnie is in the room preparing for the date jumping up and down and ronny is laughing at him.

YOOOOOOOOOOO

Somebody has to make a gif of when vinnie is in the room preparing for the date jumping up and down and ronny is laughing at him.

UncleNino: I went to the doctor he told me u gotta stop drinking, doing drugs & havin' sex, ya know what I did? I switched *#+*$@' doctors

Originally Posted by bkmac

"Mike... the Sanitation"- Uncle Nino
roll.gif

It doesn't make how funny this show is. It just doesn't.

Uncle Nino is that dude.
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ Vin blatantly dancing around Jose and Ang...%$!+#!+ hilarious. I was done after that.

Am I the only one who hit the 
indifferent.gif
after Sammi was talking about she feels bad for Vinny b/c that girl is playing him and she doesn't like it.
Like... @@*!%, what you think yo life is?

Back
Top Bottom