Official Jersey Shore Season 2 Thread - VOL. No Grenades in Miami

roll.gif
that 630 chick is my boys girlfriend

his reaction was
sick.gif
tired.gif
eek.gif

Originally Posted by TheEmperor45

UncleNino: I went to the doctor he told me u gotta stop drinking, doing drugs & havin' sex, ya know what I did? I switched *#+*$@' doctors

I didn't remember seeing subtitles. I couldn't understand what he was sayin'. He's cool though, I think every Italian family has one of those in the family.

Originally Posted by thapointguy

UncleNino: I went to the doctor he told me u gotta stop drinking, doing drugs & havin' sex, ya know what I did? I switched *#+*$@' doctors

I didn't remember seeing subtitles. I couldn't understand what he was sayin'. He's cool though, I think every Italian family has one of those in the family.

I'm black and I got a old school uncle like that, you can never understand what he's saying just 
laugh.gif
and keep it moving, but dude is always comedy after a cup of henn

Originally Posted by thapointguy

I'm black and I got a old school uncle like that, you can never understand what he's saying just 
laugh.gif
and keep it moving, but dude is always comedy after a cup of henn

For real $%#! that racist $@%+* snooki hope somebody decks her again. Talking about she aint cooking tacos.

For real ++%* that racist %%+#% snooki hope somebody decks her again. Talking about she aint cooking tacos.

For real *%$* that racist $!#%+ snooki hope somebody decks her again. Talking about she aint cooking tacos.

For real %#!@ that racist !%##% snooki hope somebody decks her again. Talking about she aint cooking tacos.

Originally Posted by Mastamind89

Originally Posted by ArsnalJ23

Originally Posted by The Fresh Sole

is that supposed to be snooki and jwow in the pic?
looks like some other chicks on the shore

Angelina won't be coming back for Season 3. She's been replaced by Deena Nicole Cortese:

images

More pics:
Spoiler [+]
images
images

images
images

images
images

images
images

I might know this chick....is from South NJ?
LOL yes, ocean county.. Worked at tanning salon..

Originally Posted by Epidemik The Great

Originally Posted by REDUCE523

For real %#!@ that racist !%##% snooki hope somebody decks her again. Talking about she aint cooking tacos.

u know Snooki's half-Chilean, right??? 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
So she can talk +!*$ about Mexicans cause the %$**@ is Chilean?

i missed the end of last nights episode, im guessing the chick vinnie liked never showed up after saying she would be over?

Back
Top Bottom