Official Jersey Shore Season 2 Thread - VOL. No Grenades in Miami

Why does it feel like it's been weeks? In the words of Bill Simmons the biggest boxing match since Jenny and Angelina
laugh.gif

pauly d's chick is cute and the bopper the situation meets in the club looks nice

laugh.gif
vinny going back to the fo sho *+*!

Ok, now I'm 100% sure this show is scripted
laugh.gif

The night they were at the club that they showed in tonight's episode, Ronnie got into a fight with some guy and they were thrown out of the club (obviously scripted), but I guess MTV decided not to air that scene.

Also, when Mike lost that girl in the club and said "It was closing time and I couldnt go back in" it was only like 1 am so I know he's definitely lying about that.

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

laugh.gif

The night they were at the club that they showed in tonight's episode, Ronnie got into a fight with some guy and they were thrown out of the club (obviously scripted), but I guess MTV decided not to air that scene.

Also, when Mike lost that girl in the club and said "It was closing time and I couldnt go back in" it was only like 1 am so I know he's definitely lying about that.
Yea and how did that girl end up finding where Mike lives?

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ the look he gave the camera after he saw that the pad was gone from her pillow

SOMEONE make that a gif.

Originally Posted by Regal Black

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

laugh.gif

Yea and how did that girl end up finding where Mike lives?
EVERYONE knew where they lived.

Jersey Shore has been on a roll the past few episodes, @!** was great tonight. 
roll.gif
roll.gif

looks like that little piece of the Snooki/Angelina fight is the ending of next weeks episode, so we'll have to wait 2 weeks for the results
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom