Official Jersey Shore Season 2 Thread - VOL. No Grenades in Miami

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

Originally Posted by Regal Black

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

Ok, now I'm 100% sure this show is scripted
laugh.gif

The night they were at the club that they showed in tonight's episode, Ronnie got into a fight with some guy and they were thrown out of the club (obviously scripted), but I guess MTV decided not to air that scene.

Also, when Mike lost that girl in the club and said "It was closing time and I couldnt go back in" it was only like 1 am so I know he's definitely lying about that.
Yea and how did that girl end up finding where Mike lives?
EVERYONE knew where they lived.
how u know that???
alien.gif

laugh.gif

The night they were at the club that they showed in tonight's episode, Ronnie got into a fight with some guy and they were thrown out of the club (obviously scripted), but I guess MTV decided not to air that scene.

Also, when Mike lost that girl in the club and said "It was closing time and I couldnt go back in" it was only like 1 am so I know he's definitely lying about that.
All those non-cast members you see on the show (the girls and guys that they meet at the clubs, beaches, etc) had to sign waiver forms before they were filmed so it's possible the MTV crew just gave Mike her number the next day.

laugh.gif
eek.gif
@ that chick's moaning...next weeks episode is gonna be wild.

the hell snooki think she doing????????? a girl 4'5 tryna fight a avg height chick.. wtffff.... snooki needs to catch a sweet chin music. real talk. i hope she catch a eye jammy...

but we all know how MTV is playing this... they want everyone to watch all the episodes cuz while jersey shore cast making money.. MTV is making 4326436243x more than what they get.

i cant stand that... that fight aint gon be til the end of the episode. and of course they are gonna do things they usually wouldnt just to get ratings.

laugh.gif

how u know that???
alien.gif

laugh.gif

Thenight they were at the club that they showed in tonight's episode,Ronnie got into a fight with some guy and they were thrown out of theclub (obviously scripted), but I guess MTV decided not to air thatscene.

Also, when Mike lost that girl in the club and said "Itwas closing time and I couldnt go back in" it was only like 1 am so Iknow he's definitely lying about that.
Allthose non-cast members you see on the show (the girls and guys thatthey meet at the clubs, beaches, etc) had to sign waiver forms beforethey were filmed so it's possible the MTV crew just gave Mike hernumber the next day.

laugh.gif
eek.gif
@ that chick's moaning...next weeks episode is gonna be wild.
sign waiver....
laugh.gif
.... MTV can film them at the beach, its a public place.
laugh.gif
if u think that... but idk bout the club.

Originally Posted by DajonDondo

laugh.gif

how u know that???
alien.gif
Yeah, everyone did know where they lived...they lived right on the biggest street on South Beach and given all their activity over the 2 months they were there it was easy to notice them.

Jersey Shore is the !!##*@$ greatest show of all time!!

The Situation is that dude, Im not even gunna front. Quotables for days from this man
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Im am hooked.

lol..mike had me lol when he was talking to that chick....
and damn next week im finna get the popcorn ready ..@*%* bout pop off

sign waiver....
laugh.gif
.... MTV can film them at the beach, its a public place.
laugh.gif
if u think that... but idk bout the club.
Dude, I said anyone that you see on the show must sign the waiver (agreeing to be shown on camera) before MTV can broadcast their image on TV...take a closer look, most of the faces of the extras on the show (at clubs and the beach) are blurred out because they didnt give MTV consent to film them.

All those girls/guys that they talk to at the beach, club, ice cream store, etc are asked to sign waiver forms...the ones that agree to be on the show sign the forms and disclose their information while the others just get blurred out. You ever notice how the guys on the show sometimes talk to random girls but those girls faces are blurred out? It's because those girls decided not to sign the waiver.

when they leave the club ronnie is in the van wearing a yellow shirt.
when they get home hes wearing a black button up collared shirt

best show ' your a dirty little hamster' I WAS DYING! DA HELL u come up with stuff like that fake or not better then a movie i would hate when this show goes of air i might be sad for while seriously. ronnie and that girl can be replaced there kind of blah! ughhhh

the hell snooki think she doing????????? a girl 4'5 tryna fight a avg height chick.. wtffff.... snooki needs to catch a sweet chin music. real talk. i hope she catch a eye jammy...

but we all know how MTV is playing this... they want everyone to watch all the episodes cuz while jersey shore cast making money.. MTV is making 4326436243x more than what they get.

i cant stand that... that fight aint gon be til the end of the episode. and of course they are gonna do things they usually wouldnt just to get ratings.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by willsndvl

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
NOOOOOOOOO
0.jpg

Spoiler [+]
AMAZING-Sweet-Chin-Music-shawn-michaels-14814847-300-170.gif

WHEN THE SITUATION MET THAT CHIC IN THE CLUB

SITUATION: HEY GIRL WASSUP

GIRL: Y'KNOW IM FROM CANADA