Official Jersey Shore Season 3 Thread Vol. At The End Of The Day (SEASON FINALE)

Sammi should be kicked off the show...shes so annoying and brings nothing to the table but *****yness

Originally Posted by BayBuryYa

LMAO. Ronnie looks %$##!!@ miserable. Dude is totally disallowed from having fun.

laugh.gif
no bull

Ronnie is a #+!, Vinicious however is that dude, my man got caught mid-stroke banging Snooki's girl
eek.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Snooki soundin hella jealous looking  like a rat
sick.gif

snooki talking about Angelina,Angelina > Snooki in terms of looks,Snooki's a landmine herself
Vinny bout to take that L with that gremlin 
sick.gif
sick.gif

Already took a huuge L last season with that ******
sick.gif

Snooki soundin hella jealous looking  like a rat
sick.gif

snooki talking about Angelina,Angelina > Snooki in terms of looks,Snooki's a landmine herself
Vinny bout to take that L with that gremlin 
sick.gif
sick.gif

Already took a huuge L last season with that ******
sick.gif

Sammi should be kicked off the show...shes so annoying and brings nothing to the table but *****yness

Originally Posted by BayBuryYa

LMAO. Ronnie looks %$##!!@ miserable. Dude is totally disallowed from having fun.

laugh.gif
no bull

Ronnie is a #+!, Vinicious however is that dude, my man got caught mid-stroke banging Snooki's girl
eek.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

I saw the whole cast a few weeks back when they were in NYC doing promo by the apple store.

jwow is hot, but sammi is sexy. hard to explain. snooki is better than i expected fwiw

I saw the whole cast a few weeks back when they were in NYC doing promo by the apple store.

jwow is hot, but sammi is sexy. hard to explain. snooki is better than i expected fwiw

Back
Top Bottom