Official Jersey Shore Season 3 Thread Vol. At The End Of The Day (SEASON FINALE)

Originally Posted by Tego Calderon El Abayarde

Deena's fugly but I'd still smash

roll.gif
roll.gif
I'd hit Snooki raw before I smashed that

Originally Posted by Al Audi

lol vinny and snooki

this show gotta be scripted by now
exactly its obvious they were around each other alot before they actually started filming and $%#@ too, im sure they all already knew deena and $%#@....and i LOL'd when they all left their parents houses and said goodbye, they def dont live at home either. Then mike driving the range rover tho and not his Bently GT...guessthat would make it too fake... im still watchin tho haha

tvpersonalitstevena61723171.jpg

Originally Posted by Al Audi

lol vinny and snooki

this show gotta be scripted by now
exactly its obvious they were around each other alot before they actually started filming and $%#@ too, im sure they all already knew deena and $%#@....and i LOL'd when they all left their parents houses and said goodbye, they def dont live at home either. Then mike driving the range rover tho and not his Bently GT...guessthat would make it too fake... im still watchin tho haha

tvpersonalitstevena61723171.jpg

Christ the fight is next episode for sure.... Can't they not be grimy and give us a fight on the first episode?

Christ the fight is next episode for sure.... Can't they not be grimy and give us a fight on the first episode?

Back
Top Bottom