Official Jersey Shore Season 3 Thread Vol. At The End Of The Day (SEASON FINALE)

snooki
sick.gif

that preview
laugh.gif

Just watched the preview...more scripted and fake drama, great!

This show was great in season 1...season 2 was crap and season 3 will probably be hot trash. It's great when they're outside the house interacting with strangers but 99% of the in-house scenes are boring. This Deena chick is hideous...she's a 2 with make-up on and probably a -6 without make-up
sick.gif

Just watched the preview...more scripted and fake drama, great!

This show was great in season 1...season 2 was crap and season 3 will probably be hot trash. It's great when they're outside the house interacting with strangers but 99% of the in-house scenes are boring. This Deena chick is hideous...she's a 2 with make-up on and probably a -6 without make-up
sick.gif

Originally Posted by cleansneaksonly21

this rookie of the year came in taking NO *%*%.... hilarious

Sometimes I think who comes up with some of the stuff they say, but then you see them in interviews, and it really is them thinking of all this nonsense. It's comedy I must admit.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by cleansneaksonly21

this rookie of the year came in taking NO *%*%.... hilarious

Sometimes I think who comes up with some of the stuff they say, but then you see them in interviews, and it really is them thinking of all this nonsense. It's comedy I must admit.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

anyone else notice the terrible editing during the argument? They had Mike standing behind Deanna from one angle and sitting next to Pauly when they showed Sam from another angle...

anyone else notice the terrible editing during the argument? They had Mike standing behind Deanna from one angle and sitting next to Pauly when they showed Sam from another angle...

Back
Top Bottom