OFFICIAL JERSEY SHORE SEASON 4 THREAD VOL. FLORENCE, ITALY

Mike gonna be trolling all season, I see it now.....pure comedy
pimp.gif

Props so far to Vinny he's (making it seem to anyway) that he actually wants to learn about Italy and master Italian and adapt to the culture. The rest of them just assume everyone is gonna adapt to them.

I wonder how they convinced the cast to actually feel bad for Mike after Ron puts him down. Sammie hates him, Ronnie don't like him, Vinny had some issues with him Snookie bout to get all mad Jwoww will take Snookie side Pauly too chill to worry about it.

Props so far to Vinny he's (making it seem to anyway) that he actually wants to learn about Italy and master Italian and adapt to the culture. The rest of them just assume everyone is gonna adapt to them.

I wonder how they convinced the cast to actually feel bad for Mike after Ron puts him down. Sammie hates him, Ronnie don't like him, Vinny had some issues with him Snookie bout to get all mad Jwoww will take Snookie side Pauly too chill to worry about it.

J-Wow looks awful wit' dat' facelift, but I can digg' the weigh loss.

Deena looks alot better than last season
smile.gif

Sammi has some plumpity chesticles. Would handcuff
wink.gif

J-Wow looks awful wit' dat' facelift, but I can digg' the weigh loss.

Deena looks alot better than last season
smile.gif

Sammi has some plumpity chesticles. Would handcuff
wink.gif

I just figured Jenni was roiding it up with Ron and Roger.

I can't even hate Mike for what he's doing especially if he caught feelings for Snooki of all ppl
laugh.gif
Let him smush n smash if she lets him

I need some clarification, did Deena eat that dude's butt from last season or what? I'm shocked Pauly would tongue that down unless he wants his salad tossed.

Ep was cool though.

I just figured Jenni was roiding it up with Ron and Roger.

I can't even hate Mike for what he's doing especially if he caught feelings for Snooki of all ppl
laugh.gif
Let him smush n smash if she lets him

I need some clarification, did Deena eat that dude's butt from last season or what? I'm shocked Pauly would tongue that down unless he wants his salad tossed.

Ep was cool though.

Back
Top Bottom