OFFICIAL JERSEY SHORE SEASON 4 THREAD VOL. FLORENCE, ITALY

Seems like this season flew by faster than usual. It seems like they can't wait to get back to Jersey. They did get harassed a lot in the club.

Seems like this season flew by faster than usual. It seems like they can't wait to get back to Jersey. They did get harassed a lot in the club.

article-2004213-0C95617900000578-959_634x498.jpg

still want know who that unknown lady is

Jwow is like a optical illusion, like in that pic^ She a certified dime...but sometimes on the show, she a 6 at best *kanye shrug* id still beat.

Jwow is like a optical illusion, like in that pic^ She a certified dime...but sometimes on the show, she a 6 at best *kanye shrug* id still beat.

i'm tired of sitch's weird arms/shirt combo. looks like a girl's cap sleeve tshirt. would not let that dude beat. bllaaaarg

i'm tired of sitch's weird arms/shirt combo. looks like a girl's cap sleeve tshirt. would not let that dude beat. bllaaaarg

it's crazy how hard this show fell off on NT.

We use to have this thread on pg 1 every day with ppl talking about JS now 44 measly pgs

it's crazy how hard this show fell off on NT.

We use to have this thread on pg 1 every day with ppl talking about JS now 44 measly pgs

I still watch, but no longer live. DVR it, catch it later in the week, and fast forward the parts I find annoying, uninteresting, or completely staged. Show is no longer appointment television for me.

I still watch, but no longer live. DVR it, catch it later in the week, and fast forward the parts I find annoying, uninteresting, or completely staged. Show is no longer appointment television for me.

Back
Top Bottom