179.JPG

:pimp:
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
That Gucci track suit is tough.

How long ago was it when Cease got robbed, wasn't he just on some DVD recently rocking the same jesus piece talkin about the Kim and Maino situation?

11tpwty.jpg

If this is True :rofl:
roll.gif
straight up disrespected homie...Oh yeah anyone know about them 9 9 9 9 Hoodies i keep seeing

"Ya tell me to have faith,thats just a misconception of hope"
Council 4 Life/ Rich-Soil/ I-95 Ent
[/center]

man i love young ja...hes the funniest person in the dips since zeek is gone.

"cam... you cant be feedin ninjas. they dont appreciate @#%$. they just gonna have to learn when they turn on the car then booooom"

that had me rollin for days
Quote Of The Century:
4:20 = 4+20 = 24 = jack bauer = keifer sutherland = david the evil vampire on lost boys coincidence?? i think not - Kevin1st.
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

Yea the Track Suit fits him PERFECTLY (No @#%$), ya boy Jim Jones should be in the Olympics for jumping like he does (he's the only person I seen who successfully jumped over ppl without having a hard time) LMAO
Louie_Kix = Yahoo Mess. & Yahoo, Nyjo15atl = AIM,
*** NikeTalk Member Since '00 ***

Quote:
Being the world class sprinters/hurdlers they are, track suits are the only way to go

:smh:
nono.gif
Every body takes a L in life.
If you had 30 N's chasing you tryin to murk you, you'll do the same. That's a normal intelligent person's reaction.

diplomattdot fam those earrings that cam has are really "cheep" there are places where you can get em for 2000-3000
IM THINKING OF REVIVING NIKEPARK

NAH IM JUST HIGH AND IN NEED OF SOME BEAST WARS

Quote:
Every body takes a L in life.
If you had 30 N's chasing you tryin to murk you, you'll do the same. That's a normal intelligent person's reaction.

thats how i feel, i mean i took some L's, we all do.........Now CAM on the other hand, not helpin his boy out and all the silly stories i heard about him goin to get help :rolleyes
eyes.gif
:smh:
nono.gif
0]
alien.gif

WE MASTERED THIS,
DONT YOU KNOW I EAT *ETHER* AND BREATHE ACID WEAK BASTARDS!!!

www.soundclick.com/nephilimofkingsamongstslaves

Lil Ja needs to be on a lot more Dip tracks. His into to We Make Change is hiiiiiiiillllarrrrrious.
[/i][/center]

where can i get this shirt
11uwav5.jpg

CHECK THE AVY GRAFF IS HOT
[/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b]

Quote:
its a grey tracksuit with green/red trim...is really tough or are you seeing the price tag?

TRUE STORY :lol:
laugh.gif
if it had yellow/blue trim would u really cop it or is it cuz its Gucci u would cop it ? Hey i wouldnt

"Ya tell me to have faith,thats just a misconception of hope"
Council 4 Life/ Rich-Soil/ I-95 Ent
[/center]

if it would've had some monogram print and perhaps if it would've been black it would've killed...
team platano

:rofl:
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
funnest thing posted
Quote:
KTown's post's be completely irrelevant to the topic. Somebody could ask "Why is the sky blue," and son'll come out of left field with some like "Well, I don't really know, but the other day I was talking about it with Paris Hilton, and we jumped into my Enzo, then I got a call from Hov about producing his next album, but I told him I was going to be busy fukcing supermodels, so I had to decline."
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I read from hiphopgame.com that Main-O beat up lil cease and his manager and took his chain.

If that did happen why hide your face....he knows who took it
BRAND NEW "POLO" JEANS 4SALE....INTERRESTED? EMAIL ME

Quote:
I read from hiphopgame.com that Main-O beat up lil cease and his manager and took his chain.

If that did happen why hide your face....he knows who took it

He was covering his face because there is no evidence besides Cease's word that he committed the robbery.

You can go into a police station and tell them you commited a murder, but if there's no evidence they can't do a thing legally.

go to ht if you want the low down on k town and the stuff is fake

Quote:
^^ thats a confession homie. aka ... evidence.

:lol:
laugh.gif
Call me corny, but I was watching a show on CourtTV and they said even if you confess to a murder if there is no other evidence besides your statement (No victim, witnesses, etc) they can't take any legal actions.

Back
Top Bottom