OFFICIAL JEWELRY THREAD - 56k

yo ninjahood u kno if they got yellow and black mosses? and if they do any idea how much a piece like this would be?

z_11861CROPPRO.JPG

LRG stock just rose again, since Ye is starting to sport it again.

Still the best chain ever to me is the ROC chain.

That one chinese character chain Ktown had was ridicious.
"Sriracha is made from sun ripen chilies which are ground into a smooth paste along with garlic. It is excellent in soups, sauces, pastas, pizzas, hot dogs, hamburgers, chowmein or on anything else to give it a delicious, spicy taste."

Quote:
yo ninjahood u kno if they got yellow and black mosses? and if they do any idea how much a piece like this would be?

i asked the same thing earlier...i got a jeweler that sells moiss and then said they only have white and green....you can get them injected/dyed (4got the chemical process name) to any color you want tho....even in moiss that piece is gonna be a couple stacks

Quote:
Cheryl: Well, after you left, he started getting into drugs and stuff. Things got really bad when he...
Jack Spade: Well, what? Cheryl, come on!
Cheryl: He started wearing gold chains, Jack.
Jack Spade: Oh, God, no! How'd he go to the bathroom with all that stuff.

hahaha...classic....

11lsitu.jpg

11lsj1d.jpg

11lsj60.jpg

that Jesus piece that i originally posted/ you just posted up there is selling for $16k

5.JPG

^ :lol:
laugh.gif
King of MTV2 right now.
61.JPG

:smh:
nono.gif
:smh:
nono.gif
Atlanta's favorite posing with transexuals
86.JPG

more transexuals
16.JPG

more transexuals @ his party. Could he be gay? :wow:
eek.gif
|I
tired.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif

actually that yellow bone w/ blonde/yellow hair in the last pic on the right aint too bad, ill hit IMO
TEAM TN
* Joerdan23 * vicentvega8523 * td n tn * AirJordan18 * CitrusGirl * JRock6820 *memphisboi55 *fulltime hustla

it looks customized...its like from da same vein as a NBA patch jacket except its rap labels...
team platano

So what was this big event in miami that everyone was it? Was it a special occasion or something or just some party that everyone happened to be in?

yo what brand is that purple presidents shirt and where can i cop?
hold it down for the bay reppin oakland...

Philippines[/b]
mber No.10[/b]​

.​

JD & Janet with the new So So Def pieces @ HOT 97 Summer Jam last night @ Giants Stadium.

11rtda8.jpg

11rtd3s.jpg

i see i started a trend with the dollar sign chains....CHEEEEEA

and damn janet...i just watched poetic justice again tonight and her then, and her now are two different people...
[/center]

Quote:
So what was this big event in miami that everyone was it? Was it a special occasion or something or just some party that everyone happened to be in?

Memorial weekend on south beach has been the spot for years...its kinda dyin down now or maybe im just getting older...but its the spot for celebrities/hustlers/gold diggers etc

Back
Top Bottom