OFFICIAL JEWELRY THREAD - 56k

Quote:
i dont understand the plastic on the jesus tho.

Anyone know if it's like a baked on ceramic or painted enamel? I've always wondered about that.

Those roc pieces always look the best. I love the look and the thickness of that one he's rocking. So smooth.
Formerly known as Sneakercook20
Born and Raised in San Antonio, TX!

its ceramic.

ktown do you sell that beeded chain kanye has on? i need on that size. most i see are too skinny..
GIRL I WANNA BE YOUR FRIEND, SHE SAID THATS HOW STAR WARZ BEGIN...

F/S brand new lemaur and dauley grey/gold jesus all over hoody XXL - 160 shipped.
F/S white/green marc jacob sk8 his (worn once) and blue/red marc jacob sk8 his (DS) size 8, 88 shipped, 170 SHIPPED FOR BOTH.

WhUtlzlt,

it depends, we got stuff like that for $1,500 depending on quality and the size of those things, the price could be lower or higher....

Young Easy, yeh we got those bead chains in white and yellow gold. I sell them for $14 a gram. I'll weight a few 2moro.

here's today, just clownin. some off subject, some not.....

B_BWS_B.jpg

BB_BB.jpg

BENTLEY_DASH.jpg

BENTLEY_FRONTVIEW.jpg

BENTLEY_FRONT.jpg

KT_SKEE.jpg

KT_SKEE_YABOY.jpg

KT_YABOY.jpg

DJ Homicide, DJ AM, DJ Ben Baller = A M C
Dyrt clothing coming soon worldwide!
www.solerebelfoundation.com

^ yo benballer, you talk to ya boy about anything about a new album commin out?? or what hes been up too??
but im just kidding any ways....

no need searchin for good, it aint in us.​

he was in the lab tonite with chuck aka game....
he's doin big thangs.... it ain't hyphy music... he doin his thizzz reppin fillmore.

yea thats what i like about him, no hyphy, hes one of my favs comming from the bay right now. anything about a new album thow??
but im just kidding any ways....

no need searchin for good, it aint in us.​

songs I heard were slumpers... he got heat.
he told me I got a lotta ben baller fans in the bay.

we was pushin then bentley all day SLOW. lol

just stop it dude, really......you gonna make cats get all suicidal and green w/ENVY if you stay w/posting these kinda pics.

don't get it twisted tho....you ain't ALL that......"lotta ben baller fans in the bay??".......pfffffft......C-TOWN HU$TLERZZZZZZ COMIN 4YA FAN CLUB CROWN SOOON!!!! LO MAHHHHHH!!!!!! lol

btw, check your box, wise-a$#..i got yer other message. i got some real biz to ask you about .

Aye ktown, whats good with Clyde Carson and BWS?
we really dont know
Youngsta's have king kong on they back before they grow old and my turf, the street is so cold
Put this on this Choppa that I hold, F wit my kin folk and we'll be taggin your toe[/b]​

thats behind Platinum Motorsports on Melrose, I had a photoshoot today for some euro mag. I'm shootinig Low Rider magazine on thurs and 3 more mags soon. I'm shooting on the cover of BlockStar magazine and I turned down a feature in _ _ _ magazine for the 2nd time. lol haha

that Bent is hurtin em...
Darnell Jackson. #32, Soph. forward. Oklahoma City, Oklahoma.

The Fed's and the Narc's been trying to put a case on me yall-but doing that-you would have a better chance of tackling Dante Hall

THE University of Kansas

Quote:
that bent is bananas .... still prefer the coupe over the sedan but i have niether so who am i to say anything

:lol:
laugh.gif
my sentiments exactly- but yo ktown got me about to switch up all my jewels them studs and rings in the blog are :wow:
eek.gif

K'TOWN, I know this is the jewelry post, but what do you have on your feet in the pic you posted. They look like some AF1's, but I can't tell. I hope they're not those elephant print 310 Hurricanes, because it would probably take a $20K BWS piece to get me to wear those.
Check out my ebay auctions!!! DS sz 13 Olive Retro IX's, DS sz 13 Black Retro IX Metal

DSC3.JPG

YO ben, your shop does custom iced-out bezels? In other words, if i bring in my watch, could i get em to make me a custom bezel with my own stones?

is that skee on the other page? whats up with cyssero bein on BWS...always lovin it when another philly boy gets a deal
"Cuz you know how some girls envy, cuz your ring shines like it was dipped in petroleum jelly....~~The great, infamous J-Rooga

Back
Top Bottom